Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 pm

"Perfectly peachy. Just a big war continuing in my front yard, otherwise.....yeah my life isn't boring let's just go with that."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:50 pm

"A war? Why?" Olivia asked, frowning at that.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 pm

"Valkyri are dumb, who knows why?" Zuri said easily, now walking through the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:07 pm

"Um... Okay..." Olivia said, not sure what Valkyri were but not really curious enough to ask. If they just started wars in people's yards for no reason, she didn't think she wanted to know what they were.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm

"Yeah, just because they're like cousins or something to the angels does not mean that they can just trample into my kingdom and kill everyone without permission or consequence!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 pm

"That's stupid and wrong," Olivia said honestly. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm

"Yup. Now they love flying into my front yard and setting tiny bombs. Like, really tiny."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm

"Why? What's the point?" Olivia asked. She wasn't just talking about the bombs, she was talking about the whole war.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:37 am

"To show them out of the demon realms."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 pm

"I don't understand..." Olivia admitted.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

"Basically, we had a treaty. We don't attack them, they don't attack us, we live peacefully. Leave the neutral realms out of it. They didn't leave the neutral realms out of it." Zuri winced, remembering the fires in the tree realms.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:08 pm

"But if they're neutral, what's the point of dragging them into it? They're neutral for a reason," Olivia said. She didn't like wars, especially ones without any reason.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 pm

"Uh good question. One I cannot answer because I am not Valkyri." Zuri didn't mind war, but she hated stupid wars. This qualified as dumb and stupid, something Zuri detested.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Olivia just nodded, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm

(lol five pages of basically nothing. that's funny for some reason xD)

"So.....how's Mal?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:16 pm

"He's good," Olivia replied. "As energetic as ever." She'd been babysitting him a lot lately, and the exhaustion showed on her face because of it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Zuri noticed. "You look exhausted." Zuri looked worse for wear but sort of hyper, too bright eyes as she was on vicodin.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:21 pm

"Yeah, a little. You don't look the best either..." Olivia said, frowning and wondering why her eyes were so bright.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:38 pm

"Eh, I'll be fine." Zuri was feeling more than fine, she was feeling great, even with all the bruises and cuts and scrapes, not to mention the broken arm and the pink cast which went horribly with her black outfit.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 pm

"Are you sure...?" Olivia asked slowly. She wasn't sure she believed Zuri, since Zuri didn't seem to be in the best condition.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 pm

"Well......okay it may be cause of these pain pills they gave me." She gave them to Livi. The thing said hydrocodone, but it was also labelled vicodin, and Zuri was supposed to take one every twelve hours as needed for pain.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Olivia looked at the bottle. "I think that might be it..." she agreed, handing them back.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 pm

"Yup. They make me feel reallllllllly good." Zuri nodded, grinning lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:49 pm

"You seem a bit loopy... Have you taken more than one in the last twelve hours?" Olivia asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:57 pm

"...Maybe....home is stressful at the moment...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next