Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

"No, its.....I have no fracking clue actually. He has ways of diverting attention to himself and getting you to tell him everything. Not that I have of course." But watching Pan spill everything to him....that had been hard to watch. Very disturbing. But Zuri had drawn the line at her illness.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 pm

"That's strange," Olivia admitted. "I'm not sure I'd want to meet him..." she added, not really wanting to tell a random stranger everything about her without even thinking about it. The thought made her shiver.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 pm

"Wish he would just go away, but apparently he's staying for good, even considering enrolling here to 'keep an eye on me'. Which translates to annoying me and staying beside me 24/7. I'm going to die." Zuri groaned.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:31 pm

"That stinks..." Olivia frowned, feeling sorry for Zuri. "Maybe you can manage to avoid him?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 pm

"It doesn't help that Pan, my backstabbing betraying cheating best friend, is in cahoots with him!" Zuri ground out, very mad.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Olivia frowned, not sure what to say to that. "I'm sure she'll come to her senses..." She tried.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm

"Maybe. She can be just cruel sometimes." Zuri scowled at a book.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm

"I'm sure she'll figure it out..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 pm

"Doubtful." Zuri was sure she was going paranoid when she heard squeals coming from the hallway. She hid some more, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:16 pm

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked when Zuri hid. She looked around but didn't see anything, not having thought much of the squeals.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:25 pm

"Don't come in here, don't come in here." Zuri breathed, hiding behind more bookcases and ignoring Livi. A male voice could be heard. "Hey, you haven't seen a weird looking goth girl around have you? No? Yes? Cafeteria? Thanks." Footsteps could be heard and Zuri glared at the door, sort of happily.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Olivia glanced at Zuri. "That was your brother?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Zuri made a face. "Yup. And don't even think that he's not that bad. He is. Maybe. I don't know. But if his idea of a hello is blowing up MY castle with ME in it, then he's more messed up than Ace. That is saying something."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"I wasn't going to say that he was okay..." Olivia said. She hadn't even met him, and she didn't think there was anything "not so bad" about blowing up a castle.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh yay someone with common sense!" Zuri looked very happy with that. She didn't think Pan or Muse had much common sense and Aiya hadn't been around for a while so she was starting to go crazy being the only sort of common sense person.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:10 pm

"Yeah." Olivia smiled a little at that. She didn't mind being the sensible one at Mystal.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

"And I really don't want anyone to meet him. He's......I have no idea but he's something!" Zuri burst out.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm

"I... It's kind of understandable... If he's anything like you described," Olivia replied, giving up on finding something to read and instead sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

"I don't think I described him. His hobbies are staring at me, following me, and annoying me to death."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"You did somewhat. I mean, you told me that he blew up a castle with you in it, and I think that says a lot." Olivia shrugged, and then frowned. "That's... creepy."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 pm

"Yeah it sucks. But I don't even know his last name except that its Haze and my mom's maiden name is Haze and...." Zuri was rambling, saying that her mother didn't have Casper because she'd gone and asked when he had shown up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm

"Zuri, it's okay. It'll be fine," Olivia said when Zuri started rambling. "I mean, he can't follow you around forever. He'll probably get bored eventually."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"He says its his duty, whatever the he*l that means!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:01 pm

"Show him that he has nothing to worry about, maybe?" Olivia suggested. She wanted to help, but she didn't know how to.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"Um well.....no freaking idea how to do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next