Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 pm

"I have. Just like going to sleep." Pan had accidently stabbed her on one of their sword games.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 pm

"Well, not everyone gets the chance to come back to life," Olivia replied. She was pretty sure that if she died, she'd stay dead. The idea scared her, that she could die and never get the chance to say goodbye to everyone she loved.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:58 pm

"Oh well, I didn't really want to be brought back, especially the way I was." Zuri winced remembering.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 pm

"How?" Olivia asked, now curious.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

"....Dad likes rituals....." Zuri decided vague was the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Olivia still didn't understand what Zuri meant, but she decided to just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 pm

"So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Olivia thought for a moment, then shrugged. "I don't know..." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:17 pm

(woo for seven pages of doing nothing haha)

"Me either." Zuri giggled.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 pm

(Whoo! Gotta be a record xD)

"I'm not good at the whole entertaining other people thing." Olivia frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yeah me either." She sighed, looking around at the random hallway.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:34 pm

"This... ought to be exciting..." Olivia said, following her gaze down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

"Heh, yeah." Zuri was staring at all the students suddenly in the hallway, but she hadn't heard a bell ring.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm

"What're you looking at?" Olivia asked, looking up and frowning at all of the students in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 pm

"Did you hear a bell or something?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Olivia shook her head. "No... What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 pm

"No clue, but isn't it some sort of holiday?" All the students had weird clothing on too.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 pm

"Halloween?" Olivia suggested. It'd totally slipped her mind, but now she remembered. She smiled. She loved Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm

"Er I guess so." Zuri didn't know what it was called, never had done a holiday like that. At least not the mortal way.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 pm

"Basically you get to dress up and go to houses and they give you candy," Olivia explained. She vaguely realized how strange it sounded, explaining it to someone who didn't know about it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm

"Candy?" Zuri did not know what candy was.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 pm

"It's sweet, sugary stuff. It's really good."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 pm

"Oh. And sugar is.....yeah i don't really eat a lot of mortal food lately...haven't really eaten at all...."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 pm

"It's sweet... You should just really try it. It's easier than describing it."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm

"Okay, do you have any?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next