Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 pm

"Be boring for a few days? Granted, that can be hard to do at Mystal," she added as an after thought, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:11 pm

"Haha, no dice Azzie." Casper said, appearing behind her and pulling on her hair. Zuri flipped out, turning around and kicking him, or trying to. He simply grabbed her foot and twisted it, then forced her down on the floor, her looking murderous.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Olivia jumped when the guy randomly appeared. "Hey, stop it! Don't do that!" she found herself exclaiming when he forced Azure to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm

"Aw come on I'm just showing her I'm the bigger guy!" Casper shot Livi a cocky grin and let Zuri go after giving her a chastising grin. Zuri got up slowly, wincing as she used her cast arm. The cast was pink, and she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

"You're not the bigger guy if you have to shove around your sister to prove it," Olivia replied, not being one to just stand there while someone else was pushed around. She glanced at Azure. "Are you okay?" She offered her her hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:37 pm

"Yeah well, she needs to toughen up." He scoffed back, green eyes sparkling. He was wearing black jeans and sneakers, orange t shirt and a grey hoodie. Zuri grudgingly took the hand then surprised her brother by thonking him on the head with a dictionary, him stumbling back in laughter and shock, Zuri looking smug.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 pm

"I think she's tough enough..." Olivia said, watching as Zuri hit him with a dictionary. "Zuri, you stop too."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Both Casper and Zuri pouted, looking really alike. "But!" They both started, then they glared at each other. It was comical.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Olivia couldn't help but smile at that. "You two really are siblings," she said quietly. She hoped they hadn't heard. That comment could get her into a bit of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Both had excellent hearing, and Zuri glared at Livi while Casper eyed her, triumphant smile. "Livi, your supposed to be helping me!" Zuri wailed.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

"Sorry! But it's true!" Olivia protested. "Sorry..." she said again, just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 pm

"But....we........he.........I.......WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE!" Zuri was purple in the face. Casper just nodded approvingly at Livi. "Your one smart....cookie? Is that right?" He sounded like Zuri not knowing anything of the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 pm

"Okay, okay, sorry," Olivia protested, wishing Zuri would calm down. She glanced at Casper. "I... Uh, thanks..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 am

Zuri really wasn't going to calm down anytime soon, really hating Casper at the moment. Casper looked like he was enjoying her angst, eyeing the lighting thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 am

"Zuri, calm down, please. I'm sorry!" Olivia said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 am

"Its not you, its him." She glared at her brother, him just staring back smiling.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:12 am

"Good. I thought it was me..." Olivia said, glancing at Casper. She understood why Zuri didn't want him around all the time. He was kind of annoying, not that she was going to say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 am

Casper checked out some cute girls, who also happened to be young like around their age, and they checked him out back. Zuri mimed gagging and throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 am

Olivia just looked down, not really wanting to watch him flirting with some random girls.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 am

"Casper, Livi isn't going to murder me so why don't you go like, over there!" Zuri glared at the girls, which made them run away, and Casper shot her a amused look, following them. Zuri immediately calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 am

"Better now?" Olivia asked as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 am

"Much. Sorry, he just gets under my skin, in my head." Zuri grumbled, now shoving her way out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 am

"I could tell..." Olivia replied. Unsure what to do, she followed Zuri out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 am

"So what's up with your life?" Zuri asked, walking out and holding the door for Livi.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:08 am

Olivia shrugged. "Absolutely nothing, actually," she said. "What about you? Besides your brother, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next