Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Damien looked at the book, trying his best to do his homework. He'd stopped bullying Mal because Layla had threatened to tell their dad.
He tried to read the words, but they were just swimming around on the page.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Being the weirdo that he was, PJ, with three books under his arm already, popped up from behind the chair Damien was in and leaned over, asking, "Can I have that when you're done?" Despite having lots of trouble reading anything that's not in braille, PJ is an avid reader.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 pm

"Have it. I can't read it" Damien said, as he'd spent the past hour trying to focus on moving words that changed colour. He looked at PJ, jealous of his reading abilities.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 pm

"Awesomesauce!" PJ exclaimed happily, taking it from Damien's hands. "Why can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 pm

"The words... they move, become blocks of colour. It hurts my head..." he said, failing everything except sport.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

"Ah. Dyslexia. I'm not very good at reading either," PJ said, nodding. "I use braille a lot. It makes my head hurt, but I read anyways."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 pm

"Dyslexia?" Damien asked, looking confused. "Braille...isn't that for blind people?" he asked, confused again.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:55 pm

"Yeah...I'm guessing you have dyslexia," PJ said slowly, shrugging. "It makes it hard for people to read. And yeah...I'm blind. I use this aura magic though I inherited from my mom to see, though." He grinned. "But it's really hard...it's not really seeing, it's more like seeing the outlines of things all the time. Everything's kind of in black and white, but with little detail."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm

"So...I'm not stupid?" Damien asked, smiling a little. "But your eyes look okay" he said, unknowingly answering his own question.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

"No. At least, I don't think you are. Depends on when you can read it, how well you comprehend it," PJ said, nodding. "Uh, yeah. Usually when someone is blind nothing weird happens to their eyes. Unless, of course, the person's blind because they don't even have eyes."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:12 pm

"Oh. Okay. Sometimes there's some big words, but normally I get the gist of things..." he said with a nod. "Really?" he asked, wondering if PJ could teach him things.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm

"Good," PJ replied, smiling. "Yeah. Sometimes they get a dazed look in their eyes too, like I get sometimes, but that's kinda it."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:22 pm

"Uhh, I had a thought. Em, could you teach me some smarts, and I...I could teach you how to punch someone in the face?" he offered
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:24 pm

PJ snorted, smiling. "Sure, I guess. What kind of smarts?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm

"Like, book smarts. Stuff I need to pass my exams..." Damien said. It didn't help he got easily distracted.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"Um, alright. So, like, normal stuff or like magic-y stuff? Or just help with reading?" PJ asked, setting his books down on the table next to Damien.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:43 pm

"Uhh...can we do some of each?" Damien asked, squinting a little.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm

"All righty then," PJ said, walking away. He came back with a small pile of books in his hands, and dropped them down in Damian's lap. "Pick one. We'll start there."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:52 pm

"Uh..." Damien said, as he looked through the books. He picked the smallest. "This one..." he said, pushing the other books away.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

PJ took the book and flipped through it.

((AHH PANICKING DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF BOOK IT SHOULD BE AHHH))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm

(How about,
Help, I Can't Stop Murdering People
The Hungry Caterpillar
Caring for your dragon )

Damien tapped the desk, waiting. He looked around, and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:04 pm

((Help, I Can't Stop Murdering People
Really Aimee?
Anyway, I got something.))

"Okay. Apparently this is just a couple useful charms," PJ said, flipping to the back and reading over the small index.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:10 pm

(I love that book. *cries* )

"Okay. Good. Useful" Damien nodded, by got distracted by some dust caught in a shaft of light.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 pm

((It's a real book?
I'm sorry I thought you were kidding D: ))

"Exactly!" PJ smiled and turned to him. "So let's start with-uh...Damien..."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:21 pm

(I am kidding.
Every second I kid.
It hurts so bad *cries more* )

Damien snapped out of it. "Sorry...there was this swirly pattern and...." he said trying to focus. "Yep, so starting..." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: