Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm

"Yup, and bonus! I do know how to control myself to not eat anyone, unlike my idiot brother. But he's a dark angel half thingie so. Plus dad did it while he was dead. So yeah."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Olivia frowned. "Okay, um, that's a good thing then... Eating people might get us into a bit of trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:46 pm

"Sides, I'm not a cannibal." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 pm

"Another good sign..." Olivia nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Zuri decided not to tell her what their delicacies were in the demon realms then. Instead she looked around, wondering when they needed to 'dress up'.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:11 am

"What're you looking for?" Olivia asked, watching her glance around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 am

"Just wondering when we need to I guess get ready."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am

Olivia shrugged. "Whenever really. There's already people dressed up, as you can see."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 am

"Oh okay when do you dress up?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 am

"I dunno. Now, later? Whenever I feel like it, really."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 am

"ooooh, I've never really been good at that..." Zuri shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 am

"You mean doing stuff when you want to?" Olivia asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 am

"Er yeah basically." Zuri frowned, thinking it through. She always had her schedule, simply because her dad had made her have one, otherwise she would be punished.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm

"That stinks," Olivia said, crinkling up her nose in response. Even as a kid her parents had always given her freedom to make her own decisions. Granted, she'd always been a good kid and they trusted her to make good choices.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 pm

"I guess so. I dunno." Zuri really didn't know what to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:14 pm

"I guess I could put on my costume now," Olivia said, shrugging and changing the subject since she couldn't think of anything more to say.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:16 pm

"Okay." Zuri was still trying to fathom the idea of being able to do what you want when you wAnt without any conscequence and failed.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

"You look so confused," Olivia said, looking up at her. "Is being able to do what you want that foreign?" That idea made Olivia feel bad for Zuri. Not having the freedom to do as you pleased couldn't be a very fun life. Granted, Olivia didn't know any other way.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

"Uh...pretty much. I have set hours for sleeping, eating, work, school, any other chores, and allotted hours for fun or pleasure or whatever." Zuri listed off, still trying to wrap her head around what Livi had said.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well, you don't have to do any of that here at Mystal," Olivia suggested. "Except for classes, I guess, since they're on a schedule, but we don't even go to those, so..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"Yeah, but dad insists on me keeping my schedule." Zuri said carefully. She didn't like talking about her dad.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:52 am

"Is he like, watching you twenty-four-seven or something?" Olivia asked, thinking that that was ridiculous for a parent, or anyone really, to do.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 pm

"No....he's his own brand of Quiris, basically." Zuri said darkly, not liking Quiris or her dad. "He's in one of his weird moods where he wants us all to be one big happy family. Which we will never be, thank the devil."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Olivia crinkled up her nose in response. "That... kind of sucks," she said. The idea of not having a happy family wasn't very nice in Olivia's mind either, however.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm

"Tell me about it. Even my kids ran off. And he gave Kei another flame thrower...." Zuri rubbed her temples with her uncasted hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next