Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:22 pm

"He gave a kid a flame thrower?!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

"Yeah, and a bb gun....and he's barely two." Zuri shook her head. "And what he gave Scar was worse..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 pm

"THat's... concerning..." Olivia frowned. "What's he give to Scar?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm

"Hellhounds that are big enough and ferocious enough to eat her."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

"Oh my god..." Olivia shook her head, wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

"And turns out they love her like punch. And one stepped on her leg last week; broke it clean."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

"Is she okay?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"Yeah. She enjoyed the experience." She shook her head bemusedly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

'That's... I don't... uh, okay..." Olivia said. She wasn't sure how one could actually enjoy having their leg broken, but she wasn't about to question.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

"I think it's a family Haze thing." Zuri shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm

"Interesting..." Olivia muttered, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:24 pm

"Yeah..." Zuri shrugged, not getting it was unnatural.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 pm

"Anyway..." Olivia didn't know what else to say on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 pm

"....Weren't we going to do something?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 pm

"Right! Halloween, I forgot," Olivia shook her head at herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm

"Right, that thing." Zuri said, confused as to why they called it that.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 am

"It'll be fun," Olivia grinned, unsure as to why Zuri was confused, but she decided not to question it right then.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:37 am

"Yup." Zuri nodded, wondering how this thing worked.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:38 am

"Guess I might as well go put on my costume now," Olivia said, deciding right then was as good a time as any.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 pm

"Right, the bug thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9