Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking Empty
PostSubject: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Olivia was looking through the books in the library, pretty sure that she'd already read all of these, or at least read the blurb on the back. She was on the hunt for any new books to library may have gotten.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 pm

(*has no idea who to use, so just uses both* you get to chooooose)

Pan, giggling and very hyper, dragged the unamused Zuri into the library, who was whining loudly and digging her heels into the floor in an attempt to stop being dragged. "But come oooooooooooooon!" Pan whined.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Olivia winced as she heard the commotion coming into the room. She turned to see Pan and Zuri and waved, even though she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Pan waved and squealed, dragging Zuri over to Livi, Zuri tripping over her dragging feet. She looked in a bad mood, while Pan looked really hyper and giddy. "Heeeeey Livi!!!!!" Pan waved and squealed again.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm

"Um, hi," Olivia said, glancing at Zuri. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm

"Oh, Zuri's in a royally ticky mood!" Pan chattered. Zuri just glared at the floor, mumbling something about him and demon and blowing up.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

"And why're you so hyper?" Olivia asked. She was unable to make out what Zuri had said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 pm

"Me? Cause her bro-!" Pan giggled as Zuri hit her. Hard. Pan held her ribs laughing and rubbing her arm as Zuri looked murderous, muttering again about how pigheaded he was.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Olivia glanced between the two, totally lost. "... What?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 pm

"Her brother-! Don't hit me again!" Pan dodged Zuri's punch and kicked her middle sending her flying away, skidding on the floor. "Her brother is in town, to stay, and he's reaaaaalllllly hot. He likes candy, and he knows how to drink. Oh, and he blew up the castle. With Zuri in it." She said it dreamily, and the last two sentences absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 pm

"That's not good." Olivia frowned and glanced over at Zuri, deciding she had full rights to be grouchy. She would be grouchy too if someone blew up a castle with her in it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:00 am

"He's an a*s." Zuri grumbled, pouting on the floor. Pan agreed. "Oh yes, he does have a adorable one." Pan dodged a book being thrown at her from Zuri.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 am

Olivia made a face at that. "Yucky..." she muttered to herself, turning her attention back to the bookshelves. "What else is up?" she asked, kind of wanting to change subjects.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:04 am

"Pan overdosed on beer and candy, and she has caught the Casper Love Bug." Zuri stuck her tongue out, throwing another book at Pan, who got hit in the stomach and fell back, not responding.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 am

"Oh, that's fun." Olivia nodded, and frowned when Pan fell over and didn't seem to be moving. "Is she okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 am

"She's trying to feign death, she's crazy you know." Zuri got up, nudged Pan, then started dropping books on her head, but Pan rolled away before they hit her. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 am

"Oh, well that's good then." Olivia smiled slightly. "As long as she's okay."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 am

"She's being a brat is what. I mean how is it that she can like my brother?! And he's not even my full brother, he's a half!" Zuri burst out. She obviously didn't like him, not that anyone except Pan could blame her. He liked 'pranking' his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:42 am

"Why don't you like him?" Olivia asked, curious. She hadn't even known Zuri had a brother. This was news to her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

"One, dear old dad didn't tell me I had a brother. Two, he blew me and my castle up. Three, I thought he was declaring a war of some sort when he got about six tons of rock off of me and said, 'hey little sis.' THAT IS JUST SO WRONG!" Zuri seethed, pacing. It blew her mind she had a brother. She'd always wanted one. Now she had one and she wanted him to go away.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm

"Oh, well, that makes sense," Olivia said. She didn't understand sibling rivalry, since she'd always been fairly close to her brother and sister. Granted, her and her sister hadn't been on speaking terms for a little while now, but that wasn't important right then. "So you just found out about him?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 pm

"Yup. And he's known about me since.....you know he never told me how long, but he has. For a long time. Fudge." Zuri was still pacing, but sort of hiding behind a bookcase so she wasn't in site of the door. Pan had disappeared, probably going to find Casper.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm

"But how?" Olivia found herself asked, now very curious about this. She glanced around and noticed that Pan had vanished, but decided not to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

"Another thing about my mystery brother. He has ways of not telling you things. At all. I know zilch about him, except his name is Casper, he's my half brother through our father, and he likes following me." Zuri grumbled, still hiding. With her luck Pan would lead him straight to her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Olivia raised her eyebrows. "That's... strange. Maybe he's trying to hide something?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next