Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:58 pm

"Zuri! Don't do that!" Olivia exclaimed. "No wonder you're so loopy..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 pm

"Hey, you would to if you had Pan, Casper, my kids, AND my dad in the same household!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:07 pm

"Couldn't you stay somewhere for a little? To like, unwind?" Olivia suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:14 pm

"...Muse's. Yeah, Muse's. Unless she's with Adi, then no....and the castle is still being built....oh and Kei ate my house in demon realms....uh....."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm

"Couldn't you stay in a dorm at Mystal?" Olivia suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:32 pm

"Oh yeah.....except.....well......I forgot which one was supposed to be mine." With her luck it would be Adeline's room.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:34 pm

"I'm sure you could always ask," Olivia replied.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 pm

"True....but who to ask? Everyone avoids me."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"I dunno... They'd probably have the information in the office?" Olivia suggested shrugging. "But I guess if you didn't want to, you could always stay in my room. There's an extra bed..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"Thanks Livi." Zuri smiled, meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

"No problem," Olivia replied, glad to be of help. She returned the smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"So.....here's being lame, is it? I think I got that right. Anyways, being lame; how's school?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:36 am

Olivia shrugged. "Okay, I guess. I don't know. I go to classes as much as anyone else in this school."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:22 pm

"...Which would be zero?" Zuri sure as heck didn't go to them.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm

"Pretty much. Half the time I forget that Mystal's even a school," Olivia said.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 pm

"Haha, I just remembered it was." Zuri facepalmed herself, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Olivia laughed a little at that. "It's easy to forget," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"Its more like a big playground than a school." Zuri grinned.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

"A big, pretty much deadly half the time playground."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"Deadly can be fun."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 pm

"I... suppose..." Olivia hesitantly agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm

"But not to you huh?" Zuri eyed her.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm

"It's... Not my favourite thing to do, tempting death..." Olivia shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:36 pm

"Death isn't that bad."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:44 pm

"You sound as though you've experienced it," Olivia said. She honestly wouldn't be surprised if Zuri had. Most people at Mystal had died and come back to life anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking   Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen, listen to the words you're saying, listen to the hearts you're breaking
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next