Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm

It did and I kicked him, scowling and shoving him in, following. If anything happened, I was using him as a shield. I shook myself like a dog, hoping it would fly back on him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Quiris grumbled, removing her hands from him. "You messed up my hair!" he snapped, glancing at himself in a shield, trying to fix his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 pm

The cellar was huge, having alcohol from thousands of years ago, from all over. It was a enormous hallway going on and on that you couldn't see all the way down. It had every kind of alcohol you could want or think of, and Kaderlyn was being moody, glowering at a piece of paper before making it explode. He was lounging on the couch in the very plushy sitting area. The alcohol ha sections and each was marked with info like year what kind it was where it was made etc. I smiled and giggled again. "Serves you right." I muttered. Kaderlyn was very attractive wearing a very nice black Italian suit and shoes.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Quiris looked around, nodding. "Very nice" he said, liking the castle a bit more now. He glanced at Kaderlyn and smiled. "I can see where her daughter gets her looks" he nodded, glancing at the bottles.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Kaderlyn looke up, annoyed at bein interrupted. "Go away." He drank some more and set another paper on fire, ignoring Azure. He was in a record bad mood today. Azure glared at Quiris for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:55 pm

"Naw, don't be like that. And to think, I travelled all this way" Quiris said, walking over to the shelves, wondering where he'd find 1884 wine. He winked at Azure, before glancing over at Kaderlyn.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 pm

I glared, stalking off to the 1800s section, going for rum. "Do I know you?" Kaderlyn glared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:36 pm

"No. I mean you might, but it's unlikely" Quiris said, not sure if it was or not.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Each section had a big sign declaring each year. He was in the right one. Kaderlyn sighed and summoned his big list of enemies, friends, people he'd ever met and started going through them very fast.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Quiris hummed, looking at the signs, lifting a bottle of wine, sighing at the poor choice. This was his favourite year...
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm

That section had thousands of bottles. Kaderlyn frowned. "Not on the friends list..." He went to trnlonger one, the lovers.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 pm

"Of course" Quiris said, rolling his eyes, as he uncorked the bottle, and poured himself a glass.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 pm

"Nope, not that one..." He picked up the longest of the bunch, the enemies list. Azure plopped down in an arm chair chugging down rum, looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Quiris raised an eyebrow at Azure, smelling the wine, before taking a sip, as he glanced at Kaderlyn.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Kaderlyn was frowning. "Not that one..." He reached for the kingdom's allies post it note. All it had was two on there, and they were neutral. Azure finised and smile sweetly at Quiris before hugging down poison.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:25 pm

"Finished yet? I'm not from this dimension if that helps" Quiris said, ignoring Azure. She was irksome.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:27 pm

"Too many alliances...oh neutral. So I don't know you." He looked up, tossing aside the tiny bit of paper aside and eyeing Quiris. Azure blew at Quiris.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:34 pm

"Like I said, it was unlikely" Quiris said, one hand in his pocket, the other holding the wine.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 pm

"So, who are you and how do you and my daughter know each other?" He raised his eyebrows at Azure, who turned red.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Quiris smiled. "Oh, I'm Quiris. And we're just friends" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:00 pm

"Define friends." Azure was red and tried to slip away.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Quiris smiled. "People who...engage in vigorous activity" he said, being careful with his wording.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:12 pm

"You got her pants off then, as the younglings would say." He roared, laughing at the choking sound Azure made, frozen and turning purple.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:13 pm

"I did" Quiris said, winking at Azure. "Not bad either" he nodded, deciding he liked Kaderlyn so far.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:17 pm

"An your still living. Not bad." He nodded, gesturing towards the chair beside him and forcing Azure to sit back down. She did, looking down an embarrassed. "Normally that myst of hers kills them." He said, eyeing it boredly.

(auto corrector is putting an instead of and -_-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next