Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? Empty
PostSubject: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Azure was at her house, trying to find Kei again. The little brat was somewhere up on the roof, which was why she was climbing her roof, in the middle of a enormous thunderstorm in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Quiris glanced up at the skies, hands in his pockets. He wasn't sure what the big fuss about this place was. It was very similar to his home, except there just seemed to be more demons.
He wondered if he could get a map or something, because wandering around in a land that you don't know, wasn't a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:57 pm

(oh lol. okay then *meant Azure's house in mystal* lol XD)

Azure yelled into the dark red night sky, "KEIRAN LEROY HAZE, GET YOUR A*S OVER HERE NOW OR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" She was on top of a nice mansion like house near Quiris's location. They were on the outer rims of the Demon Realms. Kei giggled quietly and ran into Quiris, 50 feet down from where he was supposed to be, on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 pm

(Well, it was in the demon realms, so I assumed *shrugs* besides. This way is quicker)

Quiris glanced at the girl on the roof, and at the boy running towards him. He didn't care for either of them, so kept on walking, wondering how things worked here.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:09 pm

(true XD now I am wondering if a warlock made a portal for him cause he can't possibly go through the main portal. Zuri locked him out of that one Twisted Evil)

Azure spotted Kei and narrowing her eyes, leaped and landed in front of both of them, eyes red and glowing. "Nyelof, uai dessdy heypy ab zwes rys ajyl wyly!" She saw another person and her eyes narrowed. No one except for her, Kei and Ace was out here, and no one but them knew this location.

(translator: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:14 pm

(I'll make something up :3 don't worry *pats face*
I can't get the translator D: )

Quiris blinked, looking rather unimpressed. "I'm sorry, I'm not quite fluent in demonic. Not in this dialect anyway..." he said, looking well...bored. He rested his hands in his pockets, and shook his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:18 pm

(why not? its google!? she just said Kei get over here you little piece of sh*t

there's only a few ways to get to the different realms XD demon let you in, warlock made it, or main portal unless I think of a few more. Course he could always have been kidnapped and taken through the back portals but I doubt he could have gotten kidnapped XD)

I closed my eyes, and ignoring Kei who was attempting to steal whatever Quiris had in his pockets, breathed and tried not to blow up. Kei had been testing my patience all day, and it was wearing thin. "What the he*l are you doing here?!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:21 pm

(I'll use the warlock one :3 and I found the translator Wink)

"Oh, well I wanted to see what it was like." Quiris said, with a simple shrug, tempted to hit Keiran, but still not aware of who he was. "I'm not very impressed to be honest. So runs this place?" he asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 pm

"Me. In a few days. Until the dumb ceremony, my father. And this is just the outskirts, the forbidden place. The more impressive bit is even farther out if you like the dangerous bits, which well, no one goes to. Elegance is towards the castle. And answer my question." I growled, madder than he*l that he was here. I had locked him out! Kei smiled quietly, hand reaching for his back pocket. He had already stolen my spellbook and made Ace into a zombie today because of a potion. Not to mention the flame thrower.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Quiris nodded. "And what's your system like. It is a autocracy or a democracy? What are the rules like? Anything I should know?" he asked, interested in. "I got in through a portal. I have a few friends" he said, with a wink.
He glanced back at Keiran. "I don't have anything in my back pockets. But you can touch my ass if you like" he said, not really bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:34 pm

(....ohmagawd that made me choke O.O)

"Dictatorship for the most part. If you respect the authorities and don't break the laws your good." I glanced at Kei who was now trying his front pockets. I wondered what was taking him so long to connect the dots. Except for Kei's eyes, he looked a lot like Quiris. Was he stupid?
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

(Me: *sims forums* can I say that...? No ...
Me: *here* AHAHAHAHA I do what I want!)

"And what are the laws on women?" Quiris asked, glancing down at the boy. He did some quick maths in his head, and wondered. It could be his... Not that he cared, really. It didn't make a difference to him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:43 pm

(ikr!? I LOVE THIS SITE!)

"Laws? No laws. You have your slaves, if your rich enough and want them. Got your whipping boys.....really its medievalish times, cept women, there are two classes on them. Modern and medieval. Medieval are what you'd like, and modern is what Mystal's are like." I said disgustedly. However, I comforted myself with the fact he'd get squished to a pulp here. Kei stared at him, then asked Azure in demonic if he was his dad. "Yeah Kei. Now go find Ace and turn him into a zombie or something again." I sighed, tossing a vial of potion at him and watching him catch it and scurry away, evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 pm

"You think I'd like medieval women?" Quiris asked, raised eyebrow. "...I'm not really sure if I should be offended or not" he said, shaking his head. He put his hands in his pockets again, and started to walk off, to see if he could find anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:44 pm

(LIFE LIFE IS HERE ZOMG AM I BEING BLESSED?! 0.0)

"You don't want to go that way." I called after him, shaking my head as terrible screaming could be heard from my house and a little evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"And why's that?" Quiris asked, turning around, voice flat. "I'd ask for a map, but I don't really care" he said, looking at her blankly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh, then fine. You'll probably get eaten, or walk past and off the cliff. See if I care." I rolled my eyes and turned to see the skinless boxer-clad Ace come running out, yelling in several languages about how awful Kei is and Kei coming out with a flame thrower.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

"Well if that happens, that's okay" Quiris said, with a shrug. He glanced at Ace, and Keiran, giving a disapproving look before starting to walk off again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:53 pm

I sighed. One of these days I was gonna drop Kei off at his house, see how he liked it. I contemplated letting him continue on for a minute, then cussed and walked after him. Devil forbid he made his way to the castle and to my father.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Quiris sighed. "What? Am I getting a tour or something? Or are you tagging along to make sure I don't break anything?" he asked, with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm

I rolled my eyes, already regretting my decision. But it was either this or listen to Ace yell at Kei, which got old really fast after the first five times. "No, I'm making sure you don't get lost. And don't go to the castle." I didn't hiss, but I almost did. He infuriated me.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:06 pm

"Well that's thoughtful" Quiris smiled "And where is the castle? Just so I don't go there" he added, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:09 pm

"Like I'm going to fall for that." I glowered at him. Course, I'd already idiotically told him, but still.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:12 pm

"Oh alright then" Quiris said, heading in the direction of the castle. He glanced at the skies, brushing his hair back with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:16 pm

I groaned and attempted to grab him to drag him away from there. He*l no was he meeting my father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next