Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:17 pm

"Aw, what's wrong?" Quiris said, shrugging her off. He rolled his eyes, not really bothered.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:21 pm

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Oh there was a ton of things wrong. For one, he was here. Two, I locked him out. Three, he was headed to the castle, and my father, who liked to strip me down and make me test out his new dungeons and torture devices. Four, he might actually join my father to watch, which would pi*s me off.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:24 pm

"Oh well in that case, I'll keep going then" Quiris smiled, interested to meet the man who lived and ruled over here.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:28 pm

"Please don't." I cursed when I realized that I actually just said please. Blurgh.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Quiris laughed a little bit. "Why not? You said everything was fine. We're you lying?" Quiris said, condescending.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:44 pm

"If I was, it is none of your business. This isn't your kingdom and I'm not one of your subjects!" I hissed, mad.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:48 pm

"Oh well alright then. I'm quite aware this isn't my kingdom" Quiris said, seeing a village in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

"No, but its mine." I glared at him as we walked closer to the Byci village, full of succubi. This village was where all of the totally legal black market trades, and slaves from the human world went down. Our rules were quite twisted.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:03 pm

"I'm aware. Don't patronise me" Quiris said, checking out a particularly attractive woman. He looked away. Maybe he'd pass on through here when he came back...
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:06 pm

There were signs everywhere that had every kind of trade from alcohol and food trades to s*x slave trades, all very legal. Several people bowed down and offered me things for free. I waved her hands and nodded, and they left. A little ways in front of them were a few rich drunk vampires, slapping their wives because they had disobeyed them. I rolled my eyes, thinking Quiris, if he got a house or mansion here, it would be in this village.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Quiris walked through, not incredibly impressed. Money would get him most things. None of this surpirsed him. He glanced at Azure, but kept walking wondering if he was nearing the castle.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:14 pm

The castle was on a huge cliff quite a ways away, but the demons had several ways to transport there. Flying on the shadow demons, teleportation, or horse. The city surrounded the cliff. There was a sign for the shadow demons pointing to the left.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Quiris glanced at the sign, and decided to follow it, wondering if a shadow demon was more exciting than it sounded. He'd met all sorts of demons, and he didn't really like any of them. Unless they were attractive.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:24 pm

I walked ahead, frowning at the sign that said shadow travelling was closed. "Why is it closed?!" I demanded, looking at the buff guard. "Body cleanout ma'am." He replied. The shadow steeds were up ahead, literally made of black shadows. One of them swallowed their screaming rider.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh, scary" Quiris said, rolling his eyes. He turned to walk back, getting bored of walking.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:13 pm

"Humph." I rolled my eyes at him and walked past the waiting line, already calling into the shadows for my Bvyr, who sprang from the ground under Quiris's feet, me smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Quiris sighed, looking at the shadow demon beneath him. "I much prefer a horse" he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

"The castle is ten miles away and shadow travel is down for maintenance. This is the fastest way." I smiled sweetly at him as the shadows formed into the massive steed. It stared hungrily at Quiris, unknown liquid dripping from its huge mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 am

"Ten miles doesn't take that long to walk" Quiris said, looking for reins. He wasn't too put off by the demon, but he would have prefered to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 am

"Jump on scared black cat." I said, amused. While it would've been a lot more fun to let Byvr eat him, I decided to be nice. There was no reins, the shadow demons took you wherever u wanted to go as long as you told them the address.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:13 am

"Scared black cat? I see three things wrong with that" Quiris said, shaking his head as he got on. He folded his arms, not liking the lack of reins.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am

"Take us to the castle." I grinned, thinking he'd better hang on to either me or the shadows that would not his hands off. Byvr was made of the most malevolent shadows the demon realms ha one of the reasons we got along so well.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am

Quiris sat with a frown on his face, using his legs to cling onto the horse. He didn't need to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 pm

(sorry, had to fall clean >.<)

Bvyr used his wings and with a mighty tremble of the ground, he took off with quite a bumpy start, streaking shadows through the sky. The ground was black and plants all dark colors, with the occasional green. Even the water was red.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Quiris didn't even look at the view, just glaring, annoyed at the form of travel. He also wanted a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next