Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. Empty
PostSubject: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Adeline was walking along a street near the castle,ranting physcoticly again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Kaderlyn was riding around on his jet black horse, drinking whiskey and grinning lopsidedly. The horse was a shadow steed, and snorting. They were near Adi.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Asia waved at Kkaderlyn as he rode passed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Kaderlyn grinned, turning around and stopping by her, the steed rearing. "Heyyyyy"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm

"Sup?" She grinned
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm

"Whatcha doin here?" Yup, he was tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 pm

"I dunno...I was boerd." She shrugged
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 pm

"Uh huh." His steed reared again. He was wearing a loosely buttoned black shirt and shorts, looking quite smexy as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 pm

"Yeep." She nodded smilling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

He smiled down at her, then dismounted. He wasn't wearing any shoes. She was quite cute....
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:43 pm

She smilled back at him,,tilting her head looking him up and down,she had to admit he was good looking,and seemed like her type...but she wasn't to into him like that,yet at lest. It was usally like that for her with guys,she was more into girls but still into guys.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

(Adi......you do realize he goes both ways and isn't afraid to have a threesome....or foursome....and not in au either xD)

Kaderlyn checked her out, noting she was quite the lady. He was currently with Andy, but Andy wouldn't mind if he.....had some other friends.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 pm

(adi: how was i suposed to know that!)

Adelne stood there,staring at him.Oblivious to the fact that he was intrested in her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 pm

(I dunno *shrugs*)

"Like what your seeing?" Kaderlyn said mildly, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:16 pm

"Sure." Adi smirked,rolling her eyes. "You seem to be enjoying what your saying..." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm

"I'm not a self loathing person my dear." He smirked back.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm

(Seeing. Not saying Damn auto correct.)

"I meant seeing.." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 pm

"Why didn't you say so? Yes, very much so."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:27 pm

"I meant to say that dunno why I said saying instead of seeing...." She smilled
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 pm

"Tongue tying makes that happen." He grinned back.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

"Ya,it does." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:39 pm

He smiled, chuckling himself but listening to her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:16 pm

She had aslightly physcotic laugh.Aria glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Hmm, crazy sounding cute chick. Just my type. He was thinking this, absentmindedly petting his steed, something he never did in front of people. He did have a reputation after all.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 pm

(HAHAA AHAHA ya,just crazy sounding,not a freaking physco at all Razz )

Adi hummed,watching him pet his steed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.   why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi. Empty

Back to top Go down

why is adi wandering around the demon realms? who know,it is Adi.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next