Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems Empty
PostSubject: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Zuri was sitting in her huge study, drowning in paperwork. Her father had purposely left her all this, and she wanted to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:55 pm

(kay, so now i need to figure out why aiys would be here XD
comunincation between realms? )
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 pm

(yush! She can like, just appear thanks to....Ace the crazy vampire)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 pm

(KAY!)

Sighing, Aiya corrected the paperwork to form a nice neat pile and paper clipped it together. thinning out her skirt, she folded it under her arm and sent a message, requesting to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Ace was walking to Zuri's study, hearing her a mile away as usual, going crazy, when paperwork fell on his head. He frowned, teleporting to Aiya. "What do you need?" He wave the paperwork in her face, not bothering to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 pm

"I need to talk to Zuri." She smiled kindly, despite slight fear in her eyes, as well as determination.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm

"Oh. Okay." Ace was a nice vampire to Zuri's friends, considering they were childhood mates and she was his only friend, always there for him. He touched her arm and teleported them right on top of a tottering pile of paperwork, making it fall down and them with it. The office was covered in piles of paperwork, and Zuri was in the middle of it all, going cross eyed.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Aiya flinched a bit as he touched her arm, then yelled a bit as she slid down the pounds of paperwork. "Azure?" Aiya called, clutching her own tightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 pm

"ACE I JUST PILES THAT UP!" Zuri yelled and threw a thick book at him, blasting him
Out of the office. "Hey Aiya what can I do for you?" She said, puffing out a breath, surrounded by fallen papers and looking annoyed at it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 pm

"I have a list of complaints... and bills on people who've been attacked by blood thirsty demons.." she said seriously, walking over.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:49 pm

"Uh huh. More paperwork. Just what I need." Zuri looked like she was gonna die, surrounded by hundreds of stacks and thousands of papers from all sorts of things to people who died in the war to taxes. All left in love by her father who was vacationing in Cuba, drinking martinis.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:50 pm

"Sorry.. but it needs to be done.. Otherwise i'm going to have some problems..' she sighed. "Zuri, you need to work on organizational skills..." she giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:52 pm

"Dad gave me this as a congrats your a queen now present, which frankly isn't a present at all!" She groaned, hand out for the paperwork, trying to find he pen in the madness, and checkbook.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Aiya smiled. "It'll just take a quick sec."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm

"If I can find my checkbook and pen." She looked everywhere, not finding it. Of course guess who stole it? A little vampire girl named Lucy was hiding, holding them.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Aiya waited, rocking on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Azure stopped, looking livid. "Lucy." Lucy giggled, swinging upside down at the ceiling on the chandelier, blond and blue eyed.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 pm

"Hey, hun, thats dangerous!" Aiya called up, suddenly going into mother mode.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Lucy smiled and giggled some more, throwing the pen an checkbook down to Zuri and unfolding her knees, sailing and landing precariously on a tall rickety pile of paperwork. Zuri rolled her eyes and caught them, starting to write checks. Of course the injuries bank account was sinclets bigger than the others.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Aiya, still concerned for the child, tried to gesture Lucy forward to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Lucy jumped and landed on the ground, doing flips an cartwheels and stuff. Zuri smiled at her, still writing the checks. It was a rather long list this week. "Hiiiiiii." Lucy drawled out, having cute pigtails. She was a six year old vampire, one of the natural born ones so they aged.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 pm

"HAII!" Aiya mimicked, smiling back, glad she was out of harms way. She noticed something off about Lucy, but wasn't sure what.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Lucy was smiling, now reading over Zuri's shoulder and snickering cause she had planted a bomb under a moving car and Zuri had to pay for it. Her blue eyes were glowing, she was pale like everyone in the realms Cept for Aiya, and she had two little fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"Whats your name?" Aiya asked, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 pm

"Lucy Dunham. What's yours?" Lucy loved meeting new people, unlike her twin Fox. Zuri finished and stacked the papers and checks, bundling them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems   Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems Empty

Back to top Go down

Being queen of demon realms is less exciting than it seems
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next