Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:51 pm

(You don't need to star anything with me. I really don't mind :3)

Quiris smile, sitting up, hand resting on Kaderlyn. "I don't mind shopping" he said brightly, always making new purchases when he felt like it.
Unless it was food shopping. Then it was hell.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:54 pm

(otay :3 did you get my pm? lol its about the classroom thread but now I'm not so sure you got it >.<)

"Oh really? How does furniture shopping sound?" He said brightly. Andy hated any kind of shopping except food shopping, which he used to find okay, until Andy tried to teach him how to cook. That was torture as he'd never seen before. He played with Quiris' hair, which was hanging in his face.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 pm

(I maybe did. I should look Laughing )

Quiris smiled, blowing hair away from his face. "Sounds good." he said, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 pm

(I looked back and it said it sent lol so I was like okay then hehe)

Kaderlyn smiled back slyly, then realized Quiris had him pinned down, unable to get up.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Quiris smiled, sliding off of him. He stretched and yawned, cracking his neck and his back.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Kaderlyn chuckled and got up, stretching as well, though not cracking anything but his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Quiris smiled. "I'd lead the way, but I don't know where I'm going so..." he said, putting his arm out for Kaderlyn to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Kaderlyn got up and put on his long expensive jacket, then smiled at Quiris, leading the way out and staring in amusement at all the blown up bits of Valkyri, shaking his head at their idiocy.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 pm

"Oh well now I feel underdressed" Quiris said, as a black coat appeared in his hands. He slipped it on, smiling as he stepped over pieces of gore, trying not to get his shoes dirty.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

The hellhounds were everywhere, quite happy and eating the bits up, ignoring the glowing wings. Kaderlyn rolled his eyes, walking towards the garden gate. "Mortal shopping or here shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:23 pm

"Whatever you think will procure us a better sofa bed" Quiris said, following Kaderlyn, casually checking him out from behind.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:28 pm

"Let's go have fun with the mortals then." He said cheerfully, stepping out of the gate, unaware he was being checked out, walking towards the huge swirling portal amidst the black ground and torched plants. He was writing glowing red symbols in the air as he walked, muttering spells.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"Fancy" Quiris said, not used to a magic he didn't know about. It unnerved him slightly, but he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:30 pm

He did a final symbol and the portal looked like it shuddered, then some black stuff came from it. Kaderlyn, whistling, gestured at Quiris to step through.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Quiris hesitated. "I'm sorry if I'm being rude. But I don't know where that goes" he said, a little suspicious. He wasn't going to go jumping in random portals.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 pm

"I reprogrammed it to allow you through without feeding you to the shadows." He smiled, amused at his daughter. "And also to drop us off in Vegas, my personal favorite place to shop." He stepped through, arriving on the strip.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:39 pm

"How thoughtful" Quiris said, stepping through. As soon as he saw Vegas, he burst out laughing remembering Roran's face. Gods, he never wanted to forget that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

"What's so funny?" Kaderlyn grinned, wanting to know. He checked out a particularly attractive woman who started walking faster, hobbling on 4 inch heels.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm

"Oh, I married a man here. He was an already married straight man with a good reputation" Quiris smiled, hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:55 pm

"You- oh how I would have loved to have been to that wedding!" He laughed so hard, one mortal fainted, being a very pretty girl. The others ran, as they did not like his laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Quiris smiled. "I was rather intoxicated. You have an ...unusual laugh" he said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

"I was born in the era of weird laughs, mine was considered normal then." He stopped, smiling and checking out the girl who had fainted.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

"Ha, everything was posh when I was born" Quiris smiled, wishing it was the way it used to be. Not with these equal rights. And women wearing trousers? Preposterous.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 pm

"Those were the good times." He nodded, wishing the same thing. In his time, it had been the witch trials.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:24 pm

"True. But the skirts have gotten shorter" Quiris chuckled, following Kaderlyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next