Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:36 pm

I pressed my lips together, enjoying the ride. I wanted to laugh so bad, I mean, what was the big deal with this form of travel? It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Quiris sighed, taking out his phone. "Aaand no signal. Well that's useful" he said, annoyed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:44 pm

"Those kind of phones don't work anyway." I said, rolling my eyes and showing him my sensor. We were flying over the impressive inner city, looking majestic and gothic architecture and stuff. The castle was huge.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:45 pm

"Well I figured" Quiris said, as he put it away. He glanced down, judging everything. He wouldn't mind living here. As long as there was coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:48 pm

We landed outside of the garden gate, and saw several of the hundreds of servants bustling around, trying to put out a fire and dragging some bodies. Something was wrong. Dad was probably in a bad mood, I mused as I saw him throwing more magical balls.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Quiris jumped off the horse shadow demon whatever, and stretched, dusting himself down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:54 pm

I got off more slowly, not really wanting to go in. I heard lots of shouting and something about go feed the Gyvsera. That meant certain death for sure, as Joy....really liked to be fed live meat. I wondered what had made my father start a fire in his own castle, not really wanting to know.

(bbs walmart!)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

"Do I want to know why it's burning down?" Quiris asked, raising an eye at the flames.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:59 pm

"Dad's mad at something. You chose a he*l of a time to visit." I smiled sweetly, gesturing for him to go first. I spotted the pink Andie, dad's current boy toy. He was directing the order in the chaos which was....just him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:07 pm

"Is he attractive?" Quiris asked, hoping he was, as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well......wait, what?!?" I sputtered, following him. Dad was attractive, I suppose, but I'd never thought about it. Andy looked like the pink guy from Hunger Games, which when I had seen him I had actually wondered if it was Andy. He was shouting and directing the servants and slaves to do this and this and this, and to above all else, stay away from Lord Kaderlyn.

(Kaderlyn: I'm very attractive. *smiles*

shut up *has no idea what he should look like, just sort of evil* help?)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 am

(*hasn't seen hunger games, doesn't want to*)

"Your father. Does he have a nice face?" Quiris asked, continuing walking. "Like my face." he said, stepping over a burning corpse.

(Em...can you write a description? And I'll try and find a face)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 pm

(hot pink hair, longish like around his neck, lanky, hot pink clothes that are like a scratchy suit, pale skin. Hunger games is good why haven't you?)

I choked, turning slightly pink. "I.....guess." Quiris's face was attractive, but I wasn't going to admit that. My father might like him. Might.

(erm.....paleish, either long or short hair it doesnt matter, dark brown/blackish hair, and......green eyes. Yeah lol I'll try to find one from the phone to And thx)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

(How about Eddie McClintock or David Boreanaz... They are quite muscly though :/)

"Oh. Good" Quiris smiled, perking up a little. He stepped over more bodies, frowning at the blood on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 pm

(he can be muscly just like, not too much I'll look them up XD)

The hellhounds were loose and ran straight for the bodies, stopping at Quiris's an trying to eat his shoes. They licked and nipped at the shoes, wanting the blood. They were massive, black and on fire, from blak fire to green to orange to red. I giggled at them, smart enough to stay away from their meal, the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 pm

(david could work *nods* thanks for helping XD)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Quiris glanced down at the dogs, with a look of disgust on his face. He didn't like dogs. He stepped away, ignoring them, hoping they'd ignore him. He frowned at his shoes which were now covered in saliva.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 pm

One dog followed him while the other followed him. It was a pup hoping for more blood. Andy looked over and looking very hassled, magicked the saliva off his shoes, shouting at the servants and levitating one off the cliff when he didn't do what he wanted him to quick enough. I rolled my eyes at Andy's sad temper.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Quiris turned around, and hissed at the dog, annoyed. He wasn't fond of being followed, especially by a dog. He glanced at the man, and then his shoes, giving him a nod before walking on.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Andy yelled at a servant and the servant ran over and picked the pup up, getting bitten by its mother when he set it down nex to a body. I sighed and went over to Andy. "Dad is in a bad mood then?"

"It's not the best day for a visit princess." He nodded tersely, signaling he was in his alcohol cellar and continuing to yell at the task force. I sighed and ran after Quiris, who was actually going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 pm

"What?" Quiris asked, glancing at Azure, as he kept walking, not a clue where he was meant to be going.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:54 pm

"He's in his alcohol cellar." I grimaced as we came to the hatch doors. They were locked of course.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:57 pm

"Oh okay then" Quiris shrugged, touching a finger to the lock, disintegrating it. He wiped his finger on the back of her top, before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:00 pm

I slapped his hand away and dodged the magical fireball as it disintegrated the servant who ran into Quiris trying to get out. he exploded into dust all over Quiris, and I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Quiris coughed, not sure what had just happened. He used magic to clean himself, and dumped the dust all over Azure, hoping it got in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next