Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Kaderlyn rolled his eyes, deciding he was a soft soul. Kaderlyn often liked to get in the heat of the battle. "Valkyri broke the treaty, and are trying to squish us. However, we are squishing them." He smiled easily.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:24 pm

"I'm not in the mood for fighting" Quiris said, leaning back. "That's nice" he said, with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 pm

"I can tell." He decided he was lazy.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:30 pm

"But if you need the help" Quiris said, closing his eyes, with a casual flick of his hand, starting to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 pm

"How so?" He raised his eyebrows. Considering they had broken the treaty by bringing the fight to the neutral realms, he had the witches and dragons on his side.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Quiris shrugged. "I might have a few soldiers to spare" he said, eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 pm

(so whatcha doin?)

"And here you said you aren't anyone of importance." He raised an eyebrow, not sure to be p*ssed at being lied to or appreciate the lie.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:03 pm

(fyi made the dance/detention thread in classrooms )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 pm

(Playing oblivion :3)

Quiris shrugged. "I lied" he said, not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:33 pm

(fuuuun! XD I want that game >.<)

"Mhm." Kaderlyn shrugged, knowing he would probably lie to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 pm

(It's good)

Quiris smiled. "I'd rather be an ally" he nodded, with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:48 pm

(*grabby hands* gimme!)

"Of whom?" If he said Valkyri Kaderlyn was gonna be p*ssed, he was starting to like him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:57 pm

"You obviously" Quiris said, rolling his eyes. "Yes. I come here, chat with you, drink your wine, to become someone else's ally" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 pm

"Well, I have rules on that sort of thing. What kingdom are you?" If he was some nancy boy's kingdom he could just toddle on off back to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm

"Of course. It's known as the Dark Realm. Some people call it hell, but it's not that bad" Quiris shrugged
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 pm

"Oh. Dark Realms sounds like a nice place." He nodded. "Now, any goody goody two shoes in that realm?" He was now checking off a list, which was very exstensive. He had lots of rules about allies, which was one of the reasons he didn't have any.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:16 pm

"Eh" Quiris shrugged. "There's Roran's excuse for a kingdom, one infested with elves, and a few other realms I don't care about" he said, wanting to lie down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Kaderlyn did lie down, summoning a metal servant to check and uncheck things about the Demon Realms, looking it up on the magical internet that Kaderlyn had no patience for. "Elves are okay, if they aren't meddlesome. Humans.....bleh." He shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Quiris shrugged "Don't like elves. Humans are fun though" he said, lying down. "Fun to hunt" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:47 pm

"They are that. And annoy. They seem to p*ss their pants when I go to play with them." Kaderlyn smiled, amused. The servant person was going really fast, and nearly done.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:49 pm

"How did you get behind me?!" Quiris mocked, one of the most frequent questions he was asked.
"Do you have any women I can...borrow? Or men" Quiris shrugged, not really caring which.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:52 pm

"L-l-leave me a-alone and I won't call the cops!" Kaderlyn mocked, as he got that saying a lot. He summoned a thick book with detailed pictures and tossed it one handed at him. "Take your pick, there's 10 volumes of those." All the pictures were of them unclothed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Quiris nodded, flicking through the book. "I'd be happy just with this book to be honest" he laughed, flicking through it. He hummed, choosing three. "Her, her and him" he said, finding them particularly attractive from the pictures he'd glanced at.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:04 pm

"Okay." He got his robot servant, who had finished to go get them. "Clothed or naked?" Kaderlyn looked bemusedly at the long check list, showing Quiris to be the perfect ally-a score no one had gotten. "Well, looks like you've got yourself an ally." He said, tossing the checklist on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 pm

"Whatever works" Quiris said, not really caring. He glanced at the checklist, but said nothing about it. "Excellent" he smiled "Trade might be a good idea also..." he said, as he ran his tongue along his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next