Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:20 pm

"Of course I'm still living" Quiris laughed, shaking his head. The idea of him dying made him laugh. "How old are you exactly?" he asked, moving a little closer. He glanced over at Azure, much preferring her this way.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 pm

"Erm.....My birthday is October 12th, and I'll be.....a few thousand years, possibly a million give or take a few decades." He frowned, counting on his long fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Quiris laughed. "It's not often someone makes me feel young" he said, finishing the wine.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"Glad to help you feel it." He nodded, raising his bottle of whiskey in a toast manner an drinking it. Azure muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Quiris laughed, and walked over to sit next to him. "I like what you've done with the place" he nodded, wondering why Azure was still here.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Azure was still there cause her father had told her to be, but when he waved her away she ran for it. "Yes, it's a very nice oplace isn't it?" He said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm

"Hmm, you seem to have a large demon infestation though" he joked, pouring more wine into his glass.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:19 pm

"Hm well you know what they say, If you have lemons, make lemonade!" He joked back, drinking tequila now.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 am

(Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!)

"I don't really like lemons. And I'm not fond of lemonade" Quiris said, shaking his head, frowning as he finished the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 pm

(LOL and now I am wondering why you thought that! XID)

"I prefer wine. Though, the saying here is very different, so." He shrugged, drinking wine now. He'd already had three bottles of liquor before they had come to visit, and he was getting slightly tipsy. Like Azure, he could hold his liquor.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:49 pm

(Because Portal Very Happy)

"Alrighty" Quiris said, wandering off to the eighteen hundreds again to find more alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:11 pm

(portal? Btw reply on lake thread plzzzzz)

Kaderlyn summoned some more blood and drank.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 am

(The game. Sorry >.< )

Quiris said nothing sitting down again, yawning a little, as he opened another bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

(oh and it's ok depending on whether I get to go with mom tomorrow I may just pm you the ideas)

"So, who are you?" Kaderlyn eye him over his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:52 am

(Okay :3)

"I'm Quiris" Quiris said, not knowing any definition for who he was. A murderous yet sexy autocrat? He wasn't too sure.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:55 am

"Kaderlyn. Oh, your the Quiris she locked out." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:57 am

Quiris gave him a nod. "Hm, yes, I've been wondering about that. Frankly it's just rude" he said
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 pm

"Azure has a temper, which gets her into trouble often." He examined his nails. "Course, she hasn't killed you yet, so it makes me wonder if your someone of importance." Kaderlyn glanced at him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Quiris laughed. "If she managed to kill me, I'd have to give her around of applaus" he smiled. "I wouldn't call myself important..." he lied.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 pm

"Oh really? Because she mentioned something about you having a kingdom..." He narrowed his gaze at Quiris, honestly fine if he did have a kingdom, not fine with liars. Liars ended up in the dungeon. Or in the stomach of a monster. Either way, dead.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:43 pm

"Well, I don't really bother with it." Quiris shrugged, not really caring. "Ask my son." he said
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:46 pm

"I would, except I rarely leave. Anyway." He narrowed his gaze at the sound of cannonfire, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 pm

"Good for you" Quiris said, wanting to go back to that village with the women.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Some swearing in all languages could be heard, and some thalassian as well, which meant Valkyri which meant it was going to be a bad day for them.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Quiris raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to get involved" he said, hands up in the air in defence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?   Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiris in Demon Realms? WTH!?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next