Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 am

(True xD Blaise has a logic all her own :p)

"I don't feel a door," Blaise replied after circling the room a few times. It was, of course, possible that she'd missed it however.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:10 am

"Should I tear off the.. wall paper?" She asked "Or maybe there's a different way out?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 am

"If you want, go for it," Blaise said, giving up and sitting on the floor. It took a few moments for the realization as to what was going on set in. "Oh my god," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 am

"Or maybe one of the sleeping people knows!" She pointed at what looked like unconsious men, which were actually dead bodies. Just people who couldn't figure out how to get out. Rei stood up and started to tear the wall paper up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 am

Blaise looked at the bodies. For a moment they did look like they were sleeping, then she notice that they weren't breathing. "Uh... I don't think they're sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:49 am

"What do you mean?" She frowned, continuing to tear down the wall paper
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

"I think... I think they're dead..." She said, feeling one of the dead men's neck for a pulse she knew wouldn't be there, all the while her mind was racing. Why was she put in here to die? was the main question.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:09 am

"Wh-what?" She paused, staring at her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:12 am

"They're not breathing... And I don't feel a pulse..." Blaise was on her feet again, looking for a way out. She figured that the fact that there were dead people meant that if there was an exit, it had to be hidden pretty well.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 am

Rayn didn't say anything else, hoping Blaise was lying and continuing to tear
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:50 am

Blaise continued to circle the room, not knowing what else to do. She let out a groan of annoyance when she once again come up with nothing.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 am

"... What if it's locked?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 am

"There has to be a way out..." Blaise muttered, mostly to herself. "We can't die here."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 am

She finished tearing the wall paper off a wall, running to another and continuing to tear
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Blaise looked at the pile of torn paper on the ground and sighed. "I guess you don't know why we're here either," she said to Rayn, sitting down again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Rayn shrugged "I usually don't know things.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 pm

"That's helpful..." Blaise muttered, glaring at a random wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 pm

She paused, repeating her question from earlier "What if it's locked?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 pm

"It won't matter if we can't find it," Blaise replied.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

"But if we find it and it's locked we won't get out anyways"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Blaise groaned in frustration at the whole situation. "I don't know. We'll find a way to pick the lock or something," she said, even though she didn't have anything to pick a lock with, nor did she have the faintest idea how to do so.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 pm

"I'd do that if you found something to do it with" She said, not knowing wether or not Blaise was serious. Either way, she knew how to pick a lock

That or they could check the bodies, the key was tucked away in one of their pockets
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Blaise stared at her a moment. "You can pick a lock?" she asked, surprised by this news.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:49 pm

"Yeah, Momma taught all of us how to do things like that." She smiled "Giro is really good with a bow"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm

"And you've lost me again..." she said, shaking her head. "I don't have anything to pick a lock with..." She sighed and looked around, glancing at some of the dead bodies on the ground. "They might though..." she muttered. She wasn't thrilled to dig through some dead guy's pockets, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next