Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This Empty
PostSubject: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Olivia sat on a couch in the commons, watching Mal play with his toy cars a little ways away. She kept a close eye on him, even though she trusted him not to run off. Even if he did, it was unlikely that he would go far.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Leigh
Two little werewolf puppies ran in and I chased after them, sighing. Being a Guardian sucked sometimes. It meant I had to look after the puppies.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Olivia noticed the werewolf puppies first, raising an eyebrow in confusion, before spotting Leigh. She smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

I scoop them up, and hurry over to Livi, sitting down next to her. "They seem to want to play..." I say, a little gruffly. They'd not been letting me sleep.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Olivia smiled. "I can see that," she said, glancing at the puppies. "You seem tired."
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:50 pm

"Yeah." The puppies struggled in my arms, so eventually, I just let them run around. "They always want to play."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

"I can relate," Olivia said, gesturing at Mal. He was usually bursting with energy, so it was a miracle and a half that he had managed to get him to play quietly right then. Well, actually, he wasn't exactly playing quietly, as he was making loud "vroom" noises and driving one of the toy cars across a random student's leg, much to said student's annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 pm

(I need to go for today. Bye!)
I watched him, and laughed. "Oh, they're getting away again. See you soon!" I say, running after them. "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:23 pm

(Bye!)

"Um, bye then!" Olivia called after her, waving as she left.
Back to top Go down
Sana

Sana

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am

After a little while, I returned, with two toddlers in my arms. They were girls, one with brown ringlets, the other with a red frizz of a mess for hair. I sat back down next to Livi and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This   I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This Empty

Back to top Go down

I Tried to Think of an Interesting Title for This
Page 1 of 1