Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody Empty
PostSubject: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Your character, whoever she/he may be and wherever they came from, was going about their daily business when something... strange started to happen. They felt themselves being drawn to an empty room... an abandoned warehouse... a parking lot... the river they've been warned to stay away from. For some reason, they go there. On the ground, on the floor, in the grass, or maybe hidden away underneath a sheet of paper in a class room is an emerald green stone.

They pick it up.

It glows. Brighter than the sun. Enveloping them in greenish light. Everything soon goes dark.

She(he) wakes up in a locked room, surrounded by other people. As times goes on they find out they're all in the same boat, no clue why they're here. The same thing, or at least something incredibly similar, happened to them. Some are homesick, some narrowly avoided being taken to jail, all wonder why they'e here.... whatever here is. Together they must find a way out of the room and discover exactly what has happened.

Basically you have a lot of options for characters with this one...

1) Make someone up, get a picture. You know the drill.
2) Use a Mystal character. Or maybe Neshyrea, or wherever Subject 7 took place. Fight to The Death, anyone? YVAN? Whatever chu want. We got worlds colliding, I dun care. Don't need a picture of your character with this one.
3) Wrote a few stories? Got a char you really like? BRING 'EM IN HERE BRO. Like I said, worlds colliding.
4)What's that? Glee is your favorite show ever? Go ahead and bring Kurt in here for all I care! Like Vampire Diaries? Bring a guy in here, feel free!
5) You just love Harry Potter!? Then get in here and bring out Draco! Or anyone! Any Movie. Again, I don't care Very Happy
6)ANYTHING. YOU. CAN. THINK. OF!!!

You can have up to 3-4 characters

Places will be revealed after characters escape from the building Smile

I know I've gotten carried away with rps, but I couldn't help but do this. I am very aware many won't ever see this thread, but that's fine. I just really wanted to do this.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm

(So, um, how do I start? ^-^" )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

(urm... Just.. uh..

wing it)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:06 pm

(That's not helpful D: )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 pm

(..........

I'll send a pm XD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm

(Okay, um, I'm being all awkward about this post but yeah xD)

Blaise had been minding her own business when she found it.
It hadn't been any where special, at least not special in Blaise's opinion. For some reason completely beyond her, she'd volunteered to help clean out her grandmother's attic. At the time it had seemed like a good decision. In fact, it had seemed like the right decision up until she found that stupid stone, wedged in between two boxes. Why she had worked so hard to grab it was completely beyond her, all she knew was she had to.
And now, all because of that stupid rock, here she was, with no idea what she was doing here.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 pm

(*not going to explain how character got there*)

Rayn was leaning against somebody, still unconscious. The hood of her cloak was down and her furry cat ears could be seen, something most in the room wouldn't be used to seeing.

(Because I've begun to use her for everything)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Blaise sat up, brushing her brown hair out of her face and looking around. "Where the hell...?" she muttered to herself, trailing off when she realized there was someone leaning up against her. Not one to be okay with other's invading her personal space, she sat up and shoved whoever it was away from her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:34 pm

At the shove Rayn finally woke up, hissing and clawing at Blaise as she fell over
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Blaise threw up her arms to protect herself from Rayn's claws. "What the hell?" she exclaimed again. She was pretty sure that whoever was leaning against her had been human, but this human had claws.
Maybe I'm dreaming, she thought, figuring that that was the most rational explanation so far.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 pm

After laying on the floor for a few seconds, she sat back up to stare at Blaise. Rayn was already over being shoved and didn't really care. She stared for a few seconds, unsure how to proceed. In her opinion, the girl was dressed strangely

(Rayn's from pasty fantasy times, no matter what Blaise be wearing it's strange to her)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Blaise stared back, taking a few moments to notice the fact that the girl staring back at her had cat ears and was dressed weirdly. "Who're you?" she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:44 pm

"... Rayn!" She grinned, still as stupid as ever "You're dressed funny!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Blaise frowned, pretty sure at this point that this girl -- Rayn -- was insane. Maybe for some reason she'd wound up at a mental hospital or something. That'd make sense too, she figured. "No, I'm dressed perfectly normally," Blaise replied slowly, as though she were speaking to a young child, looking down at her own jeans and a t-shirt. "You? Not so much."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm

"Nooo, you're pants are weirrrrd...." She pouted "What? This is perfectly normal! Well.. a bit torn..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Blaise stared at her for a moment longer. "Are you okay?" she asked. If they weren't in a mental hospital, they should have been, she thought.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 pm

"Uh.. yeah.. well, sort of." She said, thinking Blaise was asking if she was hurt
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 pm

"Yeah, I'm not so sure about that," Blaise said. She stood up and began to walk around the room in an attempt to figure out where the heck she was. This wasn't a room she recognized.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:58 pm

"What do you mean?" She asked, frowning and watching her, clawing at a wall for fun
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:01 pm

"Uh, never mind. Don't worry about it." At this point, Blaise had decided that Rayn was insane and it was best not to provoke her, since insane people could be unpredictable, she decided. Instead she continued to walk around the room, looking for a door or something.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm

"What are you doing?" She asked, now clawing at the carpet, purring slightly

(Rayn has cat ears, claws, and a tail

Blaise's first guess: Crazy person)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 pm

"Looking for a way out of the strange room," Blaise replied, feeling a bit of panic when she didn't see any doors. If there was one, it was hidden.

(Well, it's only logical xD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 pm

(... cat ears growing out of her head is not a sign of insanity XD)

"Maybe it's under the paper that's stuck to the walls?" She didn't know what wall paper was, but she had just been tearing it up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:27 pm

(Blaise thinks they're fake xD Since, you know, people don't commonly have cat ears growing out of their head :p)

"... You mean wall paper?" Blaise suggested, raising an eyebrow at Rayn. "That's not really how that stuff works..." Still, she ran a hand along the wall to see if she could feel the indentation of a door hidden behind the wall paper.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:23 am

(XD Ok, sure. Makes sense

Still, perfectly sane people wear fake cat ears Razz)

She shrugged "It could work..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody Empty

Back to top Go down

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next