Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

The abzorbaloff started moving, heading towards the Doctor. Rayn finally managed to sedate the horrorbrood, not wanting to have to be the one to deal with the abzorbaloff
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"Just tell us how to do it," Blaise replied, wondering if the force fields would keep the abzorbaloff back. She began to doubt it as she watched it move towards the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm

"Um, well, that's gonna be a bit complicated," the Doctor muttered. "Ah, I'm afraid to say it, but under these circunstances...no. We are not killing it. That is not an option."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

"For godsakes! Just tell us how to keep it from killing us, will you?" Blaise yelled, getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 pm

"Impatient, I see." The Doctor sighed. "It'll have some kind of item with it, which is its limitation field. Take it from it, taking great care not to touch the flesh."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

"I think impatient is understandable considering the fact that there are a ton of creatures coming to kill us. Or did you forget about that?" She stared at the creature, all the while cursing the fact that she'd wound up here. "Yeah, sounds easy enough," she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

"Not a very optimistic or pleasant one, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 pm

"Oh shut up. I don't need anyone to tell me what I am or am not," Blaise said, getting increasingly grumpy as this whole "adventure" went on. Cautiously, she navigated around the force fields and moved towards the abzorbaloff.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

"Okay, sorry." That's all he said, and barely made a sound afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 pm

"That's better," Blaise grumbled, almost to the abzorbaloff now.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Rayn simply watched, not wanting to have too navigate the maze again
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 pm

((I have nothing to do now. The Doctor is stubborn and probably won't talk.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:31 pm

(I'm just sitting here and waiting for Blaise to do what she has to before I unleash another monster. I didn't really have any reason to post)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm

((I see.))
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:44 pm

(Crap, sorry >.< Everyone's waiting on me D: )

Blaise moved closer to the monster, trying to figure out what she was supposed to take from it, and also hoping not to be killed by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8