Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing Interesting Going on Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nothing Interesting Going on Here Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Olivia sat at a table in the cafeteria, not doing anything in particular.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:13 pm

(fine then just delet my post before i post it >.< )

Ines walked out of the kitchen,holding a tray of food and looking around fr a seat.She had arrived at the school a few days ago,but had been keeping mainly to herself,today she felt like trying to meet people.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Olivia was still sitting at her table, bored and zoned out. She'd had a stressful few days.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Ines looked around,seeing an avilable seat open next to Olivia,went and sat down next to her,seting the food on the table.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Olivia looked up in surprise when an unfamiliar girl sat beside her and moved away slightly. She wasn't trying to be rude, she just felt incredibly awkward with a stranger sitting so close to her. "Um, hello..."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 pm

"Uh..Hi...",Inez said quietly,giving Olivia a small smile. "I'm Ines.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:30 pm

"Hi," Olivia said, attempting a small smile in return. "I'm Olivia..." She shifted awkwardly in her seat and began to play with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:36 pm

"Nice to meet you..",Inez murrmerd,nibling on her food.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 pm

"Er, you too," Olivia replied, nodding and turning to stare at the table.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Ines shifted,Eating a little more food.She could be a little quite at first..until she warmed up to you.."uh..how long have you been going here?",she asked after an acward silence.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

"I'm in my third year?" Olivia said, not meaning for it to sound like a question, but winding up doing it anyway. That tended to happen when she felt awkward or nervous. "Are you new here?" She decided to try and contribute to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm

"oh..cool",Ines nodded "I'm in the third year too... but,yes.. I just got here a few days ago...",Ines nodded
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"Oh, that's cool," Olivia said, nodding and looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:52 pm

"Ya..",Ines nodded,finishing up the rest of her food.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Olivia nodded again and went silent. She still didn't know why this girl was sitting with her when there were tons of other more interesting, more talkative people in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Interesting Going on Here   Nothing Interesting Going on Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing Interesting Going on Here
Page 1 of 1