Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I think it's interesting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Well, I think it's interesting Empty
PostSubject: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Conan was in the library, sitting by himself and reading. There was a huge stack of books sitting beside him
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Emerald walked in, laughing at what appeared to be air beside her, and talking to it. She walked near Conan. "Hey Coco!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Conan didn't notice the first part, looking up when she spoke "Hello Emerald." He smiled, putting the book down
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

"Yeah trac, that's Conan!" I said happily to my left then sat beside Conan. "Whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 pm

"Who's Trac?" Conan asked, smiling. He was used to seeing her act like this "Just reading"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:09 pm

"Tracey? She's a werewolf!" I grinned. "Reading? You? You gotta be kidding me!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 pm

"Cool" He frowned, looking at the books "I like reading.. well, I like reading if it's not that silly made up stuff"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

"Yup! I just thought you were more into drawing." I shrugged, waving goodbye to the invisible ghosts leaving.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:16 pm

"Drawing? No.. Rai was the artist, all those drawings in my room were drawn by her." He shrugged "I'm the one that likes to read and sing.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:21 pm

"Oh, right. Guess I'm a bit scatterbrained these days." I paused, wondering if I should tell him.

(*GASP* IDEA!)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm

(I wanna know)

Conan smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:27 pm

(Araia as a ghost goes and finds em! )

"Conan.....if I knew something.....would you want to know?" I asked finally, Being serious.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

(THAT'D BE AWESOME.)

Conan nodded "Of course, why?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 pm

(IT WOULD YAY)

"Rei....came to visit me." I said finally. I knew he was gonna think I was crazy. Everyone did, Cept for gran.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Conan didn't say anything, glaring. He didn't think she was crazy, he just thought she was lying.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Emerald seemed to melt under his stare, looking like a whipped puppy.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:38 pm

He got up, picking up a few of the books and getting ready to leave. He didn't stop to think she might be telling the truth
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Em was miserable. She pulled her legs up to her chest, hugging herself. Out of everyone, Conan was the one she had thought would actually listen. She quietly sighed, eyes tearing up. If only people saw what she saw. Unfortunately, she hadn't mastered that spell yet.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm

He paused, glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 pm

I stared miserably at the air, where the ghosts were whispering and some were yelling at Conan for being rude. "Its not his fault...." My voice was lost to all the yelling.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Conan sighed, realizing she wasn't lying. She was probably insane, but at least she wasn't lying. He walked back over.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:58 pm

One of the ghosts, who was a good friend of mine, Tyler, glared at Conan and walked over. He was one of the very few who actually knew how to become physical for a second, and he timed it very carefully. I saw. "Wait Ty no...!!!" He ran up to Conan and a embodied human hand appeared and hit Conan square in the jaw while I watched in horror.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Conan swore, glaring "What the hell was that!?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:08 pm

I watched Ty snicker and hunched down. "I'm sorry.....he couldn't help it.....he has issues...." I ignored the cursing and Ty complaining about that. He had meant to do it of course, but I was trying to portray the good side of him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:16 pm

"Who does..?" He glanced around, glaring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I think it's interesting   Well, I think it's interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I think it's interesting
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next