Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Rayn didn't reply for a few minutes, convinced she might get set on fire again if she did. After she finally stood back up, she frowned and tried to figure out what he was talking about. She just managed to confuse herself and decided just to ask "The what?"

(XD

Well then, my comment is a bit awkward. But I still haven't gotten the chance to watch Dotor Who so I won't know if you're doing it wrong or not Wink It did? Good Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:48 pm

"I can't reach the Sonic, so I can't get down. It's most likely on the floor," he replied. He was right, because a chrome stick was on the ground under him. It looked similar to a screwdriver, and had a blue, half-sphere tip.

((Well then yay.

Yup. Woo. You go.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:55 pm

(I sense sarcasm in the air )

"But what's.. never mind" Rayn still didn't know what the sonic thing was, but just shrugged and turned, going a different direction. She was able to go 5 feet before she hit another force field.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:01 pm

((Nah, I just feel unenthusiastic right now.))

"What was that? I can't see, my tie is in the way," he said when she ran into the force field.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Rayn, who didn't know what a force field was, had no clue what was stopping her "I-I don't know" She got to her feet again, pausing when she heard something
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:16 pm

"What was that?" This man was full of questions.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm

"Still don't..." She didn't finish her sentence, hearing it again as a trap door on the other side of the room flew open. The first of the creatures dragged itself in, making it's strange noise again. This was the weakest of the monsters, the next would be scarier and more dangerous

( http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120419140043/creepypasta/images/0/0a/Dont-be-afraid-of-the-dark-scary-creatures.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 pm

((What the
Um, please tell me what that is. The Doctor would probably know what it was, so yeah, I need to know.))

"Sounds like a...," the Doctor trailed off. "Anyway, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm

(XD I dunno

I found it on google..
uh.. uh... *uses generator* Horrorbrood? )

"Uh.." She looked down at her injuries, knowing she really wasn't okay. Good thing that probably wasn't what he meant "Uh.. y-yeah."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 pm

((Heheh, okay, good. :3))

"Alright, well, sounds like a Horrorbrood. Nasty creature, indigenous to the swamp planet of Drujamn," he said. "Fairly easy to sedate. I have no idea how to kill it, of course."

((I-is that okay?))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 pm

( Smile )

"Dru-what?" She had no clue what this strange man was talking about, but he seemed to know more then she did so she just went with it "And how do you.. sedate... it" She also didn't know what sedating something was, but it sounded useful

(*nods*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:50 pm

(Well, I see a lot happened while I was gone xD)

This whole time, Blaise had been quietly watching everything.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 pm

((Yup.
Hey there.))

"Drujamn," he repeated. "Friendly people, bit humid. Anyway, just a bit of Earth cat blood does the job. Just strangle it--around the neck directly under the head is its weak spot--and force it to drink. Of course, you probably don't have any...if only I had the Sonic!"

((Sorry I didn't reply very quickly. I was watching Sherlock. THE FEELS.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:30 pm

"I.. might have a bit of cat blood with" She didn't realize that sounded different then she meant it, looking down at her bleeding finger. Would Cataan blood work?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Blaise frowned at Rayn and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you have cat blood?" she asked, still convinced that Rayn's cat ears and such were fake.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

"Oh. Fantastic!" he said happily. "Get to it then! And try not to hurt it too much, please."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Rayn flicked her tail at Blaise, as if that would explain it all. "I just do, okay?" Now she had to try and reach the.. horror thingy.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 pm

"Have fun," Blaise said to Rayn, shrugging. "I guess in the mean time I'll find a way to get him down." She gestured to the guy hanging from the ceiling. She figured that getting him down would be a crucial part in saving him. First, of course, she'd have to find a way to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"Oh, yes, getting me down would be lovely, thank you!" he exclaimed, grinning, although his toe still hid his face.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 pm

"Try not to walk into the invisible walls, they hurt." She ran off, attempting to reach the horror brood. It took her a while and she ran into a lot of force fields, but she finally reached it. After hesitating for a moment, realizing this was a stupid idea, she jumped at it.

Scratching noises could be heard from another corner of the room, the next monster entering
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Blaise held out her hands in front of her to feel for the forcefields before she ran right into them. She barely made it four steps before she heard the scratching noise. "Goddamn it," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm

"Oh dear. That's another one, I'm guessing?" he asked. "Wait until it rowels or calls. I'll know what it is."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 pm

The.. thing made it's strange sound, revealing itself as an abzorbaloff.

Rayn was franticly choking the horrorbrood and trying to make it drink her blood
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Blaise looked at the abzorbaloff. "What the hell is that?" she yelled, staring at it and finding her way through the forcefields, slowly but surely. A few times she bumped into them face first.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm

"Ah, an Abzorbaloff! That brings back lots of guilt," he paused. "Anyway, it's...much harder to get to this one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody   I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Highly Doubt This Is Interesting To Anybody
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next