Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Sabrina stopped crying and wiped her tears away, then sat down next to Cal. "N-no...not at all. You're amazing. It's okay. I feel like I'm the one who should be sorry, but yeah, it's okay." She cuddled into his side, trying to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:15 pm

I really laughed this time. "You shouldn't be sorry, your outstanding. Your amazing. I'm the messup." I kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her hair, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:16 pm

"No! I'm the messup, and don't deny it." She giggled, kissing his cheek, too. "Maybe we could be messups together...or...something."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:18 pm

"Haha, that is what I was thinking. We could be the screwed-up-happy-couple-people. How's that sound?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:19 pm

"I approve," Sabrina said, laughing and grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:26 pm

"Ok then! Now, I am starving, are you?" I grinned at her laugh. It was so cute.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 pm

((May we all just take a moment to admire how adorable this scene is?

...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Okay, I'm done.))

Sabrina nodded. "Should we go get food or are you still okay with me hunting or should we do something else or...yeah...?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 pm

"Well, let's see how the wolf hunts, shall we?" I gave her a kiss and pulled her up.

(AWWWWWW THIS IS SO CUTE! ok done too)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 pm

(( Laughing ))

Sabrina smiled, laughing. "All right..." She took a deep breath, then formed into a half wolf, half human monster...thing. She looked epic and terrifying at the same time. "Um, sorry about how I look," she said in a deep voice. "Probably not the most attractive thing you've ever seen, but it gets the job done."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:47 pm

"Eh, I've seen worse. Horror movies, you know." I pulled out a drawing, and made a magic carpet appear. I climbed on. "Go on, I'll be right behind you." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Sabrina smiled at his magic carpet, then got down on all fours and sprinted into the woods at what seemed to be fifty miles an hour. It was only twenty, but still. That's pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 pm

I watched her go for a second, amazed. Then I directed the carpet up and to go really fast.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Sabrina continnued to run, glancing up at the sky every once in awhile, and looked around. She suddenly slid to a halt, hiding behind a tall tree. She peeked out, and there was very large buck sipping at a small stream. Ten-pointer, nost likely. Sabrina got into a crouch, lurking up to it, and then pounced and pinned the deer to the ground. She bit right in it's face, tearing right through it's skull after a few hard bites, and the deer died immediately. "Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy!" she called to the sky, as that where she assumed Cal was, then grabbed the buck by the antlers and started dragging it back to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 pm

I dropped with the carpet. "Nice!!" I nodded appreciatively. (took me 10 times to figure out how to spell that dang word -_- went blonde for a moment) I landed and hopped off, and returned to carpet to the drawing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm

"Yeah, well, not many other people think that," Sabrina said, setting the buck down and changing back into a human. "Of course, you could be lying. That would explain it." She raised her eyebrows at him suspiciously, then laughed, as she had been joking. "So, this is a real fine buck. I could break off the antlers, keep them for something. Maybe carve something on them, decorate them. But first, I shall cook him up into tasty little venison burgers, and then we shall dine on him together like the screwed-up-happy-couple-people we are." She flung the deer over her shoulder with ease.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 pm

"Ok, cool. You know, I've never had game meat." I grinned, watching her work. I sat down on the ground. "I've never been camping either, so I'm probably no help."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 pm

"Really? Hmm. Welp, we're about to change that." Sabrina walked over to a trunk, cleaned it off with a wet cloth she summoned, then set the deer down. She took out a dagger from her bag and started cutting at it, slicing it up to get to the good stuff. "Never camping? Wow. You need to get outside and in the forest more, boy." Sabrina laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:38 pm

I laughed with her. "Its so peaceful out here. You know, my father took Shayne, but not me." I said it quietly. But for the first time in my life, I could say it without wanting to cry. "You did that." I whispered into the wind, looking at Bri. Then, a brilliant smile bursted on my face.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 pm

((...
;-; Oh, the cuteness...the cuteness...))

Sabrina glanced up, blood all over her hands, arms and face. "Wait, what'd ya say?" she asked, blushing suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 am

I spoke as if I was in a trance. "I can speak of them, think of them, without feeling guilt or regret. You did that. You did that." I whispered the last part, then started to laugh. I felt amazing. Because of her.

(yeah, I am starting to tear up a bit too )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:12 am

((And a love song came on my iPod right when I read it. And now another love song when I read THAT post! *Shaked head in awe* And it's my favorite love song EVER. IT'S A SIGN, I TELLS YA!))

Sabrina stared at him. smiling. She could hear him great, as she had amazing hearing, but didn't quite understand. She knew he was being sweet, but still, she didn't quite understand. "Um...you're welcome," Sabrina said quietly, then went back to getting the meat ready.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 am

I walked up to her, and hugged her tightly. "I can finally breathe, without the thought of my parents, my family bringing me down. Your my family now, not them. And Liv and Alex and Ash and all of them, they're my family now, not my parents. And it feels amazing."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:18 am

Sabrina blinked, looking up at him. "That's great, sweetie. But I've kinda got blood all over me, and I'm kind of getting it on you...," she muttered, turning so it wouldn't get on his shirt all that much.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 am

I frowned slightly, but I ignored it, so I just summoned some water and cleaned us both off, and commanded the water to stay with her until she was finished with the bloody bits. I sat down on the log, wishing I could get Sabrina to understand.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 am

"Thank you!" Sabrina said, patting him on the head and giving him a kiss on the cheek, then went back to carving the meat. When she was down, she had two burger patties made of the meat. She pushed the deer off the log carefully, then washed the blood off her hands with the water. "Need a heat source...," Sabrina muttered to herself, serching in her bag for matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: