Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Muse looked at Sabrina, frowning. She glanced back at the girl and whats-his-face, she had already forgotten his name, then sighed. She walked over to Sabrina, wanting to make sure she was okay
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Sabrina glanced up at Muse. "Don't...kill...please. He's a fake...shape-shifter," she choked out, stared at the ground. She took a moment to cough, then started again. "He makes shape-shifters take him form...do stuff for him...like beat me up and other...things. That man...is probably a child...being forced to do this. I know what happens if they don't do this...p-personally, I think it's almost worse than death." Sabrina took a shaky and deep breath and tried to glance up at Muse.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

I sighed, disappointed. "Fine!" I pouted slightly. I dropped my magic, and the myst came to swirl around me protectively. So, instead the dark swirls caged him in. "Are you okay?" I asked, not really caring but asking anyway.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Muse had been about to tell the girl to stop, but nodded when she saw that she had already

".. Do you want someone to heal your cheek, or are you okay with that being there.." She didn't mention that she thought it looked kinda cool
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:27 pm

((...did anyone else notice that the whole site just slowed down immensely? Laughing ))

Perceus--or, a person who looked like him--cough and crossed his arms, smiling at Azura. He glanced back at Muse and gave her an odd look, wondering why she would talk to it. "It's...okay," Sabrina muttered. "Leave it..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I thought about this for a second. I suppose...... "Cyrus!" The bird came flying towards my head at an annoying speed. "Yes, ze mistress?" His french accent was annoying pirky. "I don't suppose you know what to do with this scum?" I gestured at him boringly. This wasn't near as fun as I had thought. "Whatever, deal with it." I walked over to the girl who was bleeding every friggin where and the other girl who's silence was I guess meant to be intimidating, but wasn't to me. "I'd offer to heal you, but that just isn't in my realm of expertise." I smiled at the humor of me, healing and being all goody goody.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm

(if you want you can control cyrus the pirky annoying french raven....)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm

(*noticed*)

Muse nodded

"All right, if you're sure.." She glanced at the guy "You're sure it isn't.. whatever he said his name is"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm

(how do you get that quote at the bottom of your posts? like, a sig?)

"Sure what isn't?" I asked, bored, hoping things would pick up. I wondered if everything in this realm would be this dull.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(if you want you can control cyrus the pirky annoying french raven....)
((And who is this directed to?

Okay, I just find it eerie...))

Sabrina glanced at the girl she didn't recongnize. "Who...," she started, but choked and coughed. She shook her head, then looked back to Muse. "I, I'm sure. H-hey!" she called to the man. He turned and gave her an unamused look. "Y-you aren't him, are you?" she asked. The man's eyes widened a bit, and he stood there silently for awhile. Then he ran off. "T-told you...he's running, scared...the real one would probably come over here a-and beat me up some more..." Sabrina sighed. "Wait...Muse...why're are you being nice to me...?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

(nevermind)

I listened to their conversation. I jerked my head irritably at Cyrus who took off again, and my swirls came back and embedded in my skin again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Muse nodded when he ran "Okay then, that's good. Wouldn't want the actual guy to get away.." She shrugged "I dunno... I.. just didn't want you to get hurt. More hurt? Whatever." She had been ignoring the girl, but when she realized she hadn't left she spoke (so many she's ._.)

"Er... who're you?"

(I see you found out how to do it, and I dun have to explain?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

((It's the attack of the She's...))

"Okay...," Sabrina muttered, although she didn't really understand, but went with it anyway. She shifted around, wincing and whimpering in pain, until she sat up correctly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 pm

(nope, I looked and found a sig but thx ya)

"Azure Haze, a new student I suppose. Who are you?" I directed this conversation to both girls. Absentmindedly I played with my myst.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:48 pm

"I'm Muse.. or Raina, depending where you're from." Muse didn't look at Azure, worried about Sabrina "Do you need to be healed? I could find Ash, or Livi.. I could.. try."

Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Sabrina glanced up at Azure, coughing. "S-Sabrina...Marcs...um...nice to, uh...meet you...?" she whispered, wiping some blood off her cheek. "No, I'll be fine. I...think he broke one of my legs, though, so I, I can't stand..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm

(Cal can heal.......just sayin XD )

"Raina, sounds like a elven name? You wouldn't like where I am from. Nice to meet you Sabrina." I said casually.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 pm

"It is, I'm... Never mind, it's not important." She frowned "You reall should let someone heal you.. Do you think you could walk if you leaned on one of us, tried to keep the weight off your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Sabrina shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Prob-probably...," she said, furrowing her eyebrows. "But if you want to try...you can just h-heal my leg, if you want...you don't have to..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 pm

(and Cal gets overlooked. I see how it is XD )

I stopped leaning on the tree, and decided to pay attention for once. "I could always levitate you to a healer? I'm sure there are some in that town, or maybe the infirmary? Is there one?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:07 pm

((*Completely forgot you mentioned Cal*

Um...sorry...
*Gives both Lovin and Cal a cookie for good measure*))

"Nah, I'll be fine...it's just my leg...," Sabrina muttered, shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:13 pm

(humph, you forget about your own boyfriend? humph)

"Ok, the offer is still standing." I went back to playing with my myst.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 pm

((Well, he isn't MY boyfriend (that would be epic, though), he's Bri's. Hmmph.

Bri: Sorry. Sad

Laughing ))

"W-what is that...?" Sabrina asked, pointing at Azure's myst. Her eyesight was a little foggy right then, and to her, it looked like she was playing with flying snakes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Myst." I said simply and continued to play with it, tempted to let it swirl around the girl-Sabrina but decided not to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm

"O-okay...they look like snakes...," Sabrina muttered, looking down to stare at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: