Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 am

"Yeah.." I said quietly. I was shy too.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 am

Shawn backed away, then hopped off the bed. He toddled over to Bri and poked her in the face. "What'cha need, buddy?" Sabrina asked, tilting her head back to look at him. Shawn pointed at a small bottle of water on her bedside table, and Sabrina nodded. She stood, got it, handed it to Shawn, and laid back down. Shawn grinned and went over to a corner and sat down, opening the bottle. Instead of drinking it, he used magic to make the water come out, then made it form into crude shapes like rabbits and birds.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 am

I glanced over, watching him for a minute. Then I summoned some water of my own and started playing with it, making fluid water mermaids and dragons float through the air.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:34 am

Shawn watched Cal with interest, and started crying t copy him. When he couldn't get it just right, Shawn frowned, very frustrated. Sabrina watched them both, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 am

I smiled at him. "Want me to show you how?" I offered.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 am

Shawn stared at Cal for a bit, a bit scared of him, then nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:43 am

I kept my water doing its thing while I flipped through my notebook, and found a picture of a mermaid and a dragon. I slowly levitated it towards him, not wanting to spook him.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 am

Shawn leaned back a bit, then squinted and examined the drawings. He stuck out his tongue and bit it, then started trying to imitate them. Sabrina crawled over to the bed and hoped up on it, sitting next to Cal.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:49 am

I gave her a quick grin, then made the notebook land not too far away from him, but a comfortable distance away. "You see the dragon? Focus on it, and let your magic do the rest." I suggested. I wasn't the best teacher but I'm sure there are far worse ones out there, plus with magic it really was just to guide it more than control it.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 am

Sabrina grabbed onto Cal's arm and laid her head on his shoulder. Shawn glanced up at Cal and nodded slightly, then focused on the dragon. The water took the same shame, and it flew around his head a few times before Shawn lost concentration. The water formed back into a blob and Shawn rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 am

I grinned at him apologetically. "Yeah, it can drain you. But you did it, so you now know how to do it! You just have to focus and think of whatever you want to appear."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:57 am

Shawn looked up at Cal and grinned, then yawned. "You tired, kiddo?" Sabrina asked, and Shawn nodded in response. Sabrina stood, walked over and picked Shawn up, then set him down in a little crib she had set up next to her bed. She kissed his forehead, then turned to Cal and put a finger to her lips, then pointed at the door.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 am

I got the message and started to quietly walk out, but changed my mind halfway through and took the piece of paper with the mermaid and the dragon and carefully put it on the dresser, then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 am

Sabrina followed him, then slowly closed the door after turning out the light. She turned to Cal, stared for a bit, then hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

I hugged her back gently. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:05 am

"I don't know...you're cuddly?" she mumbled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 am

"Haha, like a teddy bear?" I kissed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 am

"Yes. Very much like a teddy bear," Sabrina said, nodding and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 am

I chuckled with her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:10 am

Sabrina snuggled into him. "I bet I'm not as snuggly as you..."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 am

"Maybe...but your cuddlerer." I tickled her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 am

Sabrina laughed. "Agh! I'm ticklish!" she exclaimed, grinning and squirming.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:16 am

"Haha, too bad!" I tickled her some more.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:16 am

"Ahh! Stop stop stop!" Sabrina said, squirming some more and laughing hard.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:18 am

"Ok, ok, fine!" I stopped, laughing harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: