Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I smiled slightly. "They can be, they bite like one. But no, they're myst. You know, like fog. Except ten times more deadly."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh...cool...," Sabrina muttered. She grabbed on to the tree trunk and started trying to stand.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm

"Need help?" I noticed the other girl-Muse, wasn't doing or saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 pm

"No...I, I'll be fine. I just need to find someone...a-and I'll be fine...," Sabrina muttered, balancing herself on her left leg, the nonbroken one.

((That "someone" is Cal. I was hoping that would make you/him feel better. ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 pm

(it makes both of us feel better XD )

"Got their number? Doesn't everyone have a, oh what is it called, a tellyphone?" I asked, irritated that I couldn't remember what it was called. Growing up in the Demon realm, you didn't exactly have, actually I forgot that too. Great.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 pm

((Yay! Very Happy))

"A, a telephone? Yeah. I, I have one...t-thanks for, uh reminding me..." Sabrina looked around, and spotted her bag all the way across the clearing. "Um..." She looked down at her feet, then glanced up at Azure. "C-could you hand me that?" she asked, pointing at her bag.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 pm

I flicked my wrist, and it soared to me, landing in my arms. I shuffled through it and found the device; a clever contraption. "Yes, this thing." I flipped it open and stood there, amazed and confused at the buttons and options. "Um, here, you should do it." I muttered. I hated being confused.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:00 pm

"Thank you," Sabrina said, taking it from her. "I've never really understood technology, but i had to teach myself how to use one of these things...," she muttered. Being the amazing and wonderful girlfirend that she was--okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration--she had Cal on speed dial. She pressed the button and put the phone to her ear, holding onto the tree with her free hand to keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Cal was drawing a kitten that looked familiar in the art room. His phone rang. It was Bri. "Hey!" I grinned.

------------

I leaned against a tree and continued to play with my myst.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 pm

"Hi...um...could you, like...teleport to me...take a break from whatever you're doing...please?" Sabrina asked, watching Azure play with her myst in facination. "Um...I've kinda...broken a bone...and, uh...am covered with bruises and scars...yeah. Could you be an amazing boyfriend--not that you aren't, but still--and come here and, uh, heal me? Pretty please?"

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm

"Sure! Be right there!" I promised her, gathered my things with a look, then teleported at Bri's feet. "Magic oh my gosh, WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" I looked at her injuries in horror. I instantly healed her, starting with the bones. I didn't notice the other girl.

-----

I watched the boy do his deal, still twirling my myst around my fingers. When his magic started radiating around us, the myst started to hover and get thicker, ready to attack at any moment. Bleh, light magic, ick... I thought, holding my breath. The stench rank.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 pm

"Please don't ask," Sabrina muttered, crossing her arms and watching him. "Thank you...," she said, glancing up at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:21 pm

"Your welcome." I followed her gaze. I saw a girl who looked slightly disgusted, and seemed to be holding her breath. I stopped my magic, and she took a breath, and the disgusted look disappeared. "Who are you?" I asked.

---------------

"I'm Azure Haze." I simply said. Phew the air smells a lot cleaner....though no stench of death...aw....
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Sabrina stood there quietly, picking up her bag and putting her phone in it silently. She started to back away, as she felt much better after Cal had healed her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:26 pm

"Going to run by yourself then?" Cal asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Sabrina paused. "Er...what?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 pm

"Um, nevermind. Was just wondering why you were backing off....so um...yeah.." I muttered. "I'm Cal by the way, um, Azure."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm

"Oh, I'm just...hungry. Yeah, hungry. Maybe do some hunting, cook up some, uh, venison. Maybe eat it raw. Yep," Sabrina said, nodding and glancing away uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:35 pm

"Ok, well, uh, I'll be in the art room, I uh guess. Nice meeting you, Azure." I walked away, feeling-well I don't know exactly. Rejected? Maybe.

----------

Young love, can blossom like a rose, and die in an instant...I mused to myself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:37 pm

"Noooo! Come baaaaack!" Sabrina said, pouting and follwoing after Cal after giving Azure a quick wave. "I could make you something and we could share it, if you'd like? I'll cook it all the way through!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I gave her a amused look. "Look, its obvious that you either have someone else to slink off to, or you just don't like me anymore. Its fine, it really is." I shoved my hands in my pockets, feeling like crap.

-----------

I waved and gave them a bemused look. "And that, my dears, is why I never want to love." I told the myst, then sighed and teleported to my new house, though it would be better called a castle.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:45 pm

"Nonononono!" Sabrina exclaimed, almost in tears. "I really was going to go get food. And no, I don't like you. I love you. There's a difference, all right?! It is NOT fine! Please, please, please stay with me!" Sabrina followed him along closely, in a complete panic. She never wanted to dissapoint or hurt Cal in anyway. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

"You know the last time someone said they loved me, and then walked off on me, or didn't tell me when someone was hitting them or decided that they wanted to get some from somewhere else? I was 12. I love you Bri, with all my heart, but I won't, I can't, have my heart thrown out like the garbage and trodden on again, cause I won't survive it." I told her bluntly, trying really hard not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm

"I'm not...I...I...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" Sabrina exclaimed, the water works letting loose. "I just...I was just hungry, and was going to get food...I wasn't pushing you away! I even just offered if you wanted to eat with me! Please, Cal. I didn't mean to hurt you...you know that. I'm so sorry." She looked at the ground and took a few deep breaths, her crying slowing, then looked back up at Cal and burst into tears all over again. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 pm

I stopped, breathed. Shook. Bottled it all up and screwed the top tight. Then looked at Bri. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have taken it out on you." I looked at her tears and my gut jerked. I laughed at myself disgustedly. "I'm a awful boyfriend aren't I?" I asked, then plopped down on the ground, disgusted with myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: