Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:20 am

Sabrina took a few deep breaths, but couldn't stop laughing. She launched a surprise tickle attack on him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:22 am

"AHHHH OK STOP!!!" I yelped in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:25 am

"I shall show no mercy!" Sabrina exclaimed, ticking him some more and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:27 am

I couldn't stop laughing, and started running.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:28 am

"Come baaaaack!" Sabrina called, chasing after him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 am

"Nuuuuuuu you'll just tickle me!!!!" I continued to run, but I was getting sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:38 am

"I promise not to!" Sabrina said, pouting. She slowed down for a second to yawn, then went right back to chasing him again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:43 am

"Aw, ok, fine!" I pouted and plopped down on a random couch, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 am

Sabrina flopped down next to him and snuggled into his side, instantly falling asleep. SHe snored quietly, cuddling him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:49 am

I held her in my arms and fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: