Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 pm

"Yay!" Sabrina grinned and clapped, getting into the water herself. She sat in the shallow part, swirling her feet around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Since I felt good enough, I decided to go under and find Stanley. Maybe he could explain to me what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Sabrina smiled then layed down, letting her hair float around in the water.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 pm

I kept swimming, not finding Stan.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Sabina...well, she was still doing what she was doing...

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:32 pm

I got to the bottom and found him at the bottom. Stanley squirted some black ink and grabbed me. He took me up to the surface, splashing water every where.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Sabrina got splashed with water and sat up, coughing. "Hey, Stanley!" she yelled. "Watch where you splash, please!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 pm

He splashed in response. "So Stan, I am guessing you know why I am here then?" I asked him. I knew he knew.

(internet sry)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:56 pm

((S'okay. *Has stuff to do*))

Sabrina shook her head, laughing and wiping the water from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:08 am

I heard Stanley talking in my head. It's a rare form of water magic, and can be fatal unless you figure out how to control it. "Lovely." I said. I glanced at Bri.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am

Sabrina watched them, and when Cal glanced at her she waved slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 am

I gave her a weak smile. Also, it is very rare, and as so must be used properly. It is a treasure to have. It is tied to your anger, as the water is always angry. However, once you learn how to control it, you will be able to control the transformations and it can be used for healing. Also, it is very deadly. Think about it. He left before I could ask how it was deadly exactly. I sighed, then swam over to Sabrina and told her our conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:20 am

"Huh. Interesting," Sabrina said simply, swirling her feet around in the water.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:25 am

"Yeah....I suppose..." I didn't tell her it scared me, cause I have seen way too many Alex episodes not to have been.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:27 am

Sabrina sighed, biting her lip and crossing her arms. "I should check on Shawn...but I don't wanna...but I have to...ungh," she muttered to herself, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 am

"Who is Shawn?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 am

"My nephew. I take care of him. When my brother died, his mom gave him up. So...I take care of him now...," Sabrina said, shrugging and standing. She shivered, as she was all wet and the air was cooler than the lake.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 am

"Oh, want me to come with?" I stood up too. The water just went into me, soaking into my skin. After a moment's concentration I did the same for Bri, every fleck of water leaving her and entering me. It was cool but weird at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:39 am

"Thank you, and sure," Sabrina said, grabbing his hand and walking inside and up to her dorm. "He's really shy...," she said, opening the door. Shawn, a little boy with black hair and ocean blue eyes, sat on the floor, coloring on a piece of paper with crayons. He glanced up and smiled at Sabrina, then looked at Cal and started trying to hide behind the teddy bear that sat next to him. Sabirna sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 am

I smiled at the sight of a kid drawing; it reminded me of the good old days. I went over to sit on her bed and pulled out my own drawing pad, idly drawing a kitten. It looked vaguely familiar....

(some more insight on the story...)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 am

((DUN.))

Shawn looked up at Cal, and climbed onto the bed like a pro. He looked at it, tilting his head, trying to keep his distance from Cal. Sabrina just layed down on the floor, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:02 am

I kept drawing, not noticing anything around me. I was caught up thinking....trying to remember.....It was painful though.....as though....someone had put a block to my mind. I silently shook myself out of it and continued. The kitten was a tiger cub, with big emerald eyes, surrounded by rolling hills and a pretty farm house on one side of the drawing, the other side was a dull mute brownstone house on a busy suburban street. The cub was right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:05 am

Shawn got closer, sticking his face in the drawing. "Cool," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 am

"Hm?" I said, surprised. I had been thinking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 am

Shawn looked up at Cal, smiling slightly. He pointed at the drawing. "Good. Cool," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: