Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... Empty
PostSubject: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:04 pm

A tall, muscular man with graying black hair and cold, grey eyes pushed Sabrina against a tree, holding her by the throat. They were in the middle of a dark clearing, so unless they were very close no one could hear them. Sabrina struggled, kicking her feet and trying to choke out words. "Shut up!" the man yelled, throwing her down on the ground like she was just a small pebble. Sabrina whimpered, trying her hardest not to cry. She had bruises and scars all over her all ready. The man kicked her in the stomach, and she bit her lip and chewed.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Sabrina started to say something, but she was cut off as the breath got knocked right out of her as she got another kick to the stomach. "Do not speak!" the man growled. "Nothing you say matters, anyway. So why bother, hmm?" Sabrina sinply nodded, chocking back tears as the man pulled out a dagger and slashed a scar into her cheek.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:16 pm

(*wonders if she's allowed to join in*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Muse Wright wrote:
(*wonders if she's allowed to join in*)
(('Course you are. Go on ahead. ^-^))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 pm

(Yay! Very Happy )

Muse was wandering through the forest like she usually did, not expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen. Unforutantly, her rather boring walk came to a halt when she walked into the clearing.

"Do I even want to know?" She frowned, staring at the dagger the man was holding
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Sabrina glanced up at Muse and shook her head slightly, then turned her head and started coughing violently. The man turned to look at Muse, staring at her. "...and who are you, might I ask?" he asked calmly, kicking Sabrina to the side and turning to Muse, like nothing was happening at all.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Muse stared at Sabrina for a second, then decided against just leaving.

"I'd rather know who you are." She stepped forward "And what happened to her cheek." She wasn't sure why she was staying, but just continued glaring at the man
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:30 pm

"Me? Well, my name is Perceus Kendall," he said, bowing his head slightly. "What? Oh, you mean that thing?" Perceus glanced at Sabrina, and gave her another kick to the stomach. "I cut it. Her pain is amusing. Anymore questions?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:33 pm

"And since when did you think you'd get away with that?" His name didn't mean anything to her, though she would have kept questioning him if she did know who he was
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Perseus raised his eyebrows. "I've been doing it for years, miss. No one has ever said anything about it. Well, mostly because I keep her from telling anyone, but that is beside the point." He shrugged his shoulders slightly. Sabrina laid there silently, curled up in a ball and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm

(*wants to jump in on new char*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(*wants to jump in on new char*)
((Go for it.))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Muse glanced at Sabrina

"Well, I'm not going to let you keep hurting her."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:46 pm

"And why do you care about it?" He asked, glancing down at Sabrina. "Stop shaking," he said, kicking her right in her face. "I...sorry...," Sabrina choked out, curling up in a tighter ball and trying her hardest to stop shaking.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 pm

"Cyrus, do you think, really think, I care about my bloody father?! You know I could walk away, heck MURDER him for all I care! And you'd better be careful unless you want your neck broken again, it took you a full year to recov- oh hello." I said, completely bored. I had been walking away from my father's annoyingly pecky raven servant, in the woods, when I walked almost over what appeared to be a dead body, but it was still breathing. I looked at the man with the dagger, and the other girl. "Is this a torture party? Cause your doing a blastedly awful job of doing it." I said pointedly. I stepped over the girl, who was trying not to make a sound, and walked over by the other girl, and made sure to put a comfortable distance away from us. "Cyrus, would you be a dear, and go away?" I asked pointedly. "But- mcaw!" My lovely friend, the myst, decided to step in. For the first time that day, the raven dropped down, and got swallowed by the ground. Also for the first time that day, I smiled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:49 pm

"I just do..." She paused, staring at the random girl who had wandered in, then glared at the man again "Now, you're going to drop the knife before I tear your effing heart out."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 pm

"Mind if I try?" I said sweetly. My myst went over and caressed his hand, for a second. I focused, and scarlet tears of blood started to fall. His flesh started to disappear, leaving only bone and muscle. "I'd drop it sweetheart." I was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Perceus glanced at the girl, and smiled creepily at her. "Why thank you," he said, then frowned and looked back to Muse. "Hmm, feisty, aren't we? All right then." He dropped then knife, then grabbed Sabrina by the back of her shirt and threw her against a tree, just to get her out of the way. Sabrina groaned in pain, sinking to the ground. "Anything else so you do not have to tear my 'effing' heart out?" He asked, using air quotes. He chuckled at the myst, then healed his hand. "Well, that's intertesing."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Muse shook her head

"Nah, cause I was really gonna do it either way." She shrugged, she hadn't killed anyone in a while. He looked fun to kill, plus... Sabrina didn't deserve that
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm

"Ah. All right then," Perceus said, then speard his arms apart. "I hope you have fun doing it. Then it wouldn't be worth it, of course," he said, smiling at Muse.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 pm

I looked at the other girl. "I don't know about you, but that sounds like a fun offer. Care to join me?" I smiled at her, as I directed my myst to go through him, boiling his intestines, searing through his blood, stabbing at his heart and thoroughly choking him with it. I summoned my staff, with demon horns and black as night, and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Perceus stood there, staring at the girls. He gnawed on his lip, andm that's right, folks, one ittsy bittsy tear streamed down his cheek. "Go ahead," he choked out. Sabrina opened her eyes and stared at them both, then started shaking her head. She didn't want them to kill him.

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:04 pm

"Sure" Muse grinned, letting her do her mysty thing for a moment. She didn't plan on using much magic, just what she needed for her hand to go through his chest
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Dark swirls of power started going around me, and I directed them to start tearing at his flesh, like a hungry snake. He started yelping in pain. My eyes glowed. Oh this was fun!
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 pm

((You can't make him yelp in pain...just sayin'.))

"The pain...f-feels wonderful...I...," he choked out, standing his ground. Sabrina continued trying to shake her head, but her head only twitched from side to side, and she could barely whisper, let alone call out to them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: