Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:30 pm

(much better *nods* XD idk, it was a wave of brilliance its not your fault)

I didn't know what was happening. I couldn't control myself. I had planned on taking out my dragons drawing, but I didn't seem to have pockets anymore. I didn't seem to have a body anymore. It felt like, thousands of pieces of me scattered with the wind, only to come back with much more force. I was frozen, at my shock and hatred of the man, and it all boiled within me. I heard hissing sounds, and realized that there was water around me? It was boiling in anger. It gathered around me? Wait a minute....
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 pm

((Laughing Okay...good. Whew.))

The man bit his lip and took a step back. "Okay, I'll just be going then," he said and teleported away, completey forgetting to take the girl with him. The seven year old looked up at the water and waved at it. "The girl isn't dead...," she said quietly, hoping he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm

The water tried to get to him before he teleported. However it missed and smacked into a tree. The tree shuddered, and the sound sounded like a huge SMACK! before the water fell to the ground however, it seemed to collect together to form into a person - Cal, who hit the ground. He got up shakily, utterly looking translucent. "Well, that was differen-" He fell forward next to Sabrina and collapsed, passing out in the process. His hear beat slowed and was as cold as death.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:01 pm

The girl walked over to him and kneeled, shaking him violently. "Boy! Wake up! Girl isn't dead! I'll fix her now...," she said, setting Cal up like he was watching her do her work, then pulled out a vial of her own, filled with a pink liquid. She forced it into Sabrina's mouth, then slapped her, hard. "Ow!" Sabrina yelled, snapping right awake. "What was tha-CAL!" She sat up and grabbed him, pulling him into a hug. "PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE DIED!" she screamed at the girl, all ready in tears. The girl shrugged. "I dunno. The boy just fell down."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Suddenly I woke up, choking. I couldn't breathe almost like I was drowning....I could suddenly breathed. "Wha wha....what happened?" I whispered, cause I couldn't talk. My legs, heck my whole body felt like rubber.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:09 pm

"CAL!" Sabrina exclaimed, holding him tighter. "Don't scare me like that! Oh, you're alive!" she said happily, completely ignoring his question.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:15 pm

"Um...yeah....what happened?" I felt light-headed.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:16 pm

"I dunno, I just woke up!" Sabrina grinned, letting go of him, grabbing the front of his shirt and kissing him. The girl sighed and looked away, standing.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 pm

I kissed her back, still pretty dang weak, then noticed a little girl. "Who are you?" I asked, when we were through. I tried sitting up, but I felt like water-not being solid.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Sabrina wrapped her arms around Cal and helped him sit up, letting him lean back on her. "My name is Susan...I brought back the red-haired girl for you. Well, she was not dead in the first place...but I woke her up," the girl said quietly.

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

"Um hi Susan, I'm Cal, she's Sabrina, and thank you." I said, struggling to sit up. After numerous attempts, I just leaned against Bri, exhausted. "Why do I feel like a liquid..." I wondered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 pm

"I dunno," Sabrina mumbled into Cal's shoulder, snuggling him. "Because that's what you turned into," Susan said. "When Master made Sabrina drink, you just froze up and BOOM, you turned into little water droplets. It was kind of cool."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

I froze. "Wait....WHAT!?" I bolted up, only to slump down again.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:48 pm

"Shhh," Sabrina smoothed, holding onto Cal and patting the top of his head. Susan nodded, sticking her hands in the pockets of her well-worn jeans. "Yes. Droplets of water, and they boiled. You must've been real angry." She sighed. "I should get back to Master soon...if I don't," she shivered, "he'll probably test swords on me."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 pm

I was wondering how the heck I could turn into water when I couldn't even remember it, when what she said brought me back to the realm of reality. "Wait....what? who? huh?" My head was starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:58 pm

"I said that Master'll kill me if I don't go. Goodbye," Susan said, waving and disappearing. "You feeling okay?" Sabrina asked, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"Um yeah....who was she?" I managed to sit up a bit, but still feeling like crap. And the feeling wasn't going away. My magic resources also were down.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 pm

"Just one of his servants. He has a lot of them...," Sabrina muttered, shaking her head. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, eyebrows furrowing in worry.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"Oh um.....no, I don't think I am. I still feel like I am part of the water." I admitted, feeling sick again.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 pm

"Okay...," Sabrina felt his forehead. "Do you want to lie down? I could take you to a bed or something."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:27 pm

"Um, I think maybe, if I go to the lake? I always seem to feel better in the water." I muttered. I wasn't feeling too good all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 pm

"Okay!" Sabrina was very strong, so she picked up Cal with ease. She started treking through the woods, heading out to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"Um, is it just me or is this a bit...awkward?" I muttered, my face red.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Sabrina shrugged. "Kind of. But I don't care. I just want you to feel better," she said, walking up to the lake and setting him down in the shallow part of the water, then sat down herself on the shore. "Feel better?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Immediately I felt tons better. "Yeah." I moved to get in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...   I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'll RP by myself until someone wants to join me, if that's all right...
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: