Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing Livi into a random location...

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Puppy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 pm

They teleported, appearing in the middle of a crowded mall.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Olivia glanced around the mall, not recognizing it unsurprisingly. "So, where to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

"Icecream shop, just... try to out of site when we pass the music store" She smiled, starting to walk
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

"Um... Why?" Olivia asked, following Muse while looking around for said music store.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

"Just... please.." She shrugged, staying close to the wall
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"er... Okay... You're not going to explain at all?" Olivia asked, following Muse's lead and staying near the wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

"Nope.." She shook her head, looking down when they passed the music shop
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Olivia was about to protest, but she figured that, since she had refused to tell Muse who had attacked her, it was only fair that Muse didn't have to elaborate here. She shrugged and just kept following Muse, allowing her eyes to dart toward the music shop for a second out of pure curiousity before ducking her head.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Muse didn't look back up until they had reached the ice cream store, and smiled

"Okay... you can look up.." She sounded relieved
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 pm

"Well... That was strange..." Olivia said, tilting her head back up and looking at the ice cream shop, studying the different flavours.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

"No.. it wasn't.." She grumbled, reading the flavors
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm

"Whatever you say," Olivia said, shaking her head slightly, a tiny smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm

(Tis the flavours Very Happy

http://www.sweeterieicecream.com/Icecream.html )

Muse sighed, glancing around
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm

(Oh my goodness, yummy!
Cake batter ice cream, mmmmm :3)

Olivia studied the flavours a moment longer before looking over at Muse when she sighed. "What's up? You don't sound particularly happy," she stated.
'Cause I'm one to talk, she added in her head.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Muse shrugged "It's.. not important.. Let's just get ice cream and hangout.. kay?" She walked to the counter, ordering a large 3 scoop phat elivis ice cream with whipped cream, hot fudge, and m&ms

(XD I like the sounds of the phat elvis)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

(Ohmygoodness, tiramasu :3 I want dis ice cream xD)

"Well, okay then," Olivia said, shrugging and ordering just a plain mint chocolate cone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Muse paid, already licking at her ice cream. She went pale suddenly and started dragging Olivia away
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Olivia had barely managed to taste her ice cream before Muse began to drag her away. "Um... Where're we going and why?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder to see if she could see why they had left.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Muse tugged on her arm

"No. Looking." She pulled her around the corner
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

"I'm curious is all!" Olivia protested, turning to look straight ahead again. "You're being all secretive... I'm starting to worry..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

(*Pokes Zannie*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

"Don't worry. Just.. pick a store.." She glanced back, then sped up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:43 pm

"Er..." Olivia glanced around at the store signs. There was a book store, so naturally she pointed at it. "There. But, are we even allowed to go in with ice cream?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 pm

"We'll find out." She pulled her inside. The guy behind the counter groaned when he saw her, but didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Olivia looked from the guy to Muse. "Does he know you?" she asked, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Livi into a random location...
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next