Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing Livi into a random location...

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Puppy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

"Not sure." She said, reaching for the door
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm

"This can't be a good idea..." Olivia muttered, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 pm

"Of course it's a good idea! I came up with it!" She pulled open the door
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 pm

"Of course! What could ever go wrong?" Olivia said with mock enthusiasm before raising an eyebrow at Muse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well, that just ruined it. Saying that always messes everything up." She walked in, humming
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 pm

"I'm pretty sure it was messed up to start with," Olivia responded. Even though she was positive that this wasn't going to go well, she followed Muse into the building.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm

"No see, it was going to go great. Then you said that. Now we're gonna die." She wandered around, then found some stairs
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 pm

"Oh, great," Olivia sighed and followed Muse to the stairs. She glanced at them warily.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Muse went down the hallway at the top of the stairs, not even glancing back to see if Olivia was still following
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Olivia squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath before following Muse down the hallway. She was positive that this wasn't a good idea and was bound to end badly, but she wasn't going to leave Muse alone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Muse turned a corner, then ran into the first room she saw

(I was just sitting here at first like 'Does daddy know we wanted to do the fairy thing?' XD )
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

(I was wondering the same thing xD)

"Muse!" Olivia called when she saw Muse disappear into a random room. "Where on earth are you going?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Muse didn't reply and didn't come back out

(XD Should we remind her when we get the chance?)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

(SOunds like a good idea ^-^)

"Muse?" Olivia began to get worried and took a tentative step forward. She looked into the room.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 pm

( Very Happy )

Muse was no where to be seen
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:52 pm

"Muse?" Olivia said again as she stepped into the room and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Muse was, of course, just hiding and waiting for the perfect time to jump out and scare her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Olivia was entirely unaware of Muse's plan and checked behind the door for her, becoming very worried. "Muse, where did you go?" she called again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Muse resisted the urge to giggle, then jumped out in front of her

"Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Olivia let out a scream before covering up her mouth when she realized it was Muse. "That wasn't funny!" she exclaimed once her heart had stopped pounding.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 pm

"Yes it was!" She grinned

(jrabnoua remiiiiind her XD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm

(I did ^-^)

"No it wasn't! You gave me a heart attack!" Olivia said, but she couldn't resist laughing a little as she thought about how stupid she probably looked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:12 pm

( Very Happy Let's see if she still wants to be da fairy?)

"Okay, I'm sorry.." She grinned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:12 pm

"No, you're not," Olivia laughed a little, sticking her tongue out at Muse.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:16 pm

"Ok, I'm not. At least I said it?" She started for the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Livi into a random location...
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next