Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing Livi into a random location...

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Puppy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Olivia bit her lip, taking a step back. "I'm sorry..." she added, deciding Muse was mad at her for not allowing her to hurt Ashley, "for stopping you. I just don't want to see her hurt is all..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Muse looked up glaring "Olivia. She deserved it. But fine, whatever. Go talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

"I know, I just... Even if she attacked me, she was still my friend... There's a part of me that still considers her my friend..." Olivia bit her lip, then shook her head. "I don't want to go talk to her."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:48 pm

"Then the part of you really needs to grow up." She turned away, shoving 3 twenty doller bills into her pocket "Don't talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Olivia glanced down at her feet, biting her lip so hard that it drew blood. Did everyone hate her? It felt like she had just become entirely disliked over night.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Muse sighed, having read her mind "I don't hate you Livi.. Just really mad.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:55 pm

"Everyone else seems to," Olivia sighed, sitting down at a table and leaning her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Muse frowned, walking over to her. After a minute, she sat near her

"Everyone? Why would anyone hate you?" She laughed "Been hitting people again?" A lame attempt at a joke
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm

"Beats me," Olivia said, shrugging slightly. She smiled a little at Muse's joke. "Obviously," she joked right back.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Muse grinned "Need to get control of that temper, Livs." She sighed slightly, and hugged her "But seriously, are you ok? Did anyone else hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

"Oh, I know. I have a terrible temper," Olivia smiled, hugging Muse back. She pulled away and turned her gaze to the floor when Muse asked if anyone else had hurt her. "No," she said, beginning to play with her necklace again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 pm

"You're lying."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:15 pm

"I know..." Olivia sighed, not sure why she even bothered to lie anymore. She couldn't lie for the life of her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Muse sighed, standing up and walking away
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Olivia bit her lip again, not wanting to tell Muse. She didn't want her to hurt Sora, so she stayed seated, staring down at her hands again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 pm

"You are aware I can just read your mind, right? But I won't." She shook her head
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

"Please don't... I don't want you to hurt him..." Olivia said, not even bothering to put mind blocks up. Instead, she chose to push the thoughts aside.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 pm

"Fine. Whatever. Just.. don't sound so sad? Please?" She sighed, talking more money out of the librarian's bag
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Olivia sighed. "Okay..." She faked a smile. "Better?" She glanced at the librarian's bag and frowned. "Why're you taking money?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

"... I'll buy you ice cream if you smile, really smile..." She shrugged "It's only fair, since she hits me."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Olivia raised an eyebrow but didn't protest. She didn't feel like arguing any more, so she just ignored the fact that Muse was stealing the librarian's money and tried her best to smile a genuinely as possible.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Muse smiled at her attempt, then picked up her bag and tossed the librarians out a window

"Perfect, so.. icecream?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yeah, sure," Olivia said, watching the librarian's bag go sailing out the window and hoping it didn't hit anyone on it's way down. She shook her head and smiled for real this time.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Muse grinned, happy that she was smiling. She offered her hand
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Olivia took Muse's hand, slightly anxious to get away from Mystal for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Livi into a random location...
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next