Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing Livi into a random location...

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Puppy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Throwing Livi into a random location... Empty
PostSubject: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Olivia sat in the back corner of the library, where she seemed to find herself often these days.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Muse wandered into the library and, glancing around, went behind the librarian's desk
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Olivia glanced up when she saw Muse come in and go behind the librarians desk. She got up and walked over to her. "What're you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Ashley walked into the library,looking around for something to do.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Muse stared "Nothing." She reached down slowly, grabbing the librarian's bag

(librarian still needs a name ._.)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Olivia frowned when Muse took the librarian's bag. "That... Doesn't look like nothing..." she stated, but stopped when she saw Ashley come in. Even though she still considered Ashley one of her friends, she remembered that she had attacked her and took a few steps back, bracing herself to run if Ashley attacked her again.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Muse saw Olivia's reaction, glancing at Ashley quickly

"Are you okay..?" She whispered
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Olivia bit her lip. "I'm fine, it's... It's nothing..." she said, shaking her head. "Ashley was just acting a little... strange last time I saw her." It wasn't a total lie.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Muse glared at Olivia "What. Did. She. Do?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Ashley sighed,plopoing down in a chair and playing with her hair boerdly,not noticeing Muse or Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm

"She..." Olivia bit her lip and ducked her head. "She attacked me... I don't know why... But she was trying so hard to hurt me that she jumped into the lake after me..." she said quietly, glancing over at Ashley cautiously.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Muse had stopped listening after she heard the attacking part and rushed over to Ashley. She pulled her up by the collar, making her stand, and punched her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 pm

"Muse! Stop!" Olivia hurried after Muse, trying to figure out how to get her to stop. This was why she had hesitated to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Ashley was confused,caught of gaured by the punch,she winced,trying to pull away from muse "What the hell!",she exclaimed
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Muse ignored Olivia, throwing Ashley towards a wall "Why!?!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:08 pm

"Muse! Stop! Please!" Olivia pleaded, wincing slightly as Ashley was thrown into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm

"why did you punch me?",she asked,very counfused,grunting and rubing her head as she hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Muse continued to ignore Olivia

"Why did you attack her!?!" She stormed over, grabbing her again
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:17 pm

"I didnt attack her!what are you talking about!",she exclqimed,still confused,she honestly didnt remember attacking Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Olivia, who had been about to step in between Ashley and Muse, faultered for a moment when she heard Ashley say that she had never attacked her. She looked entirely confused, not sure why Ashley wouldn't remember that.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Muse hit her off the wall

"Don't lie! She told me!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm

"Muse! That's not helping!" Olivia protested, wondering if Ashley had hit her head on the wall too hard or something. "How can you not remember? You attacked me and I leaped into the lake to get away from you and you followed me," she said, figuring that that had to be something Ashley would remember considering the fact that it couldn't have been a pleasant experience on her part.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Muse sighed, dropping Ashley. Deciding it was pointless to care, she went back to stealing the librarian's bag
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Olivia relaxed ever so slightly when Muse let go of Ashley, deciding that there was no way she would tell Muse about her run in with Sora. She shook her head and walked over to Muse, glancing again at the librarian's bag. "Thank you for stopping," she said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm

"Go away." She started going through the bag, looking for money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Livi into a random location...
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next