Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livi's Favourite Place to Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Livi's Favourite Place to Be Empty
PostSubject: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Olivia sat on the floor of the library between two shelves, leaning up against one and reading a book from the other. She seemed completely engrossed in her book and was unaware of everything going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Azure walked into the library, walking into the aisle where Livi was, which happened to be the dark magic area. Humming, she chose a few off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 pm

(Livi: WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING IN THE DARK MAGIC ISLE? O__________O

*Pats Livi's head*)

Olivia, having finished her chapter, looked up and blinked a few times as suddenly going from her book to reality could be disorienting. She saw Azure and attempted a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 pm

(Azure: um......oh here's a possible answer to that; you were so ingrossed you didn't notice.)

"Oh. Hi." Azure managed a small smile back, chewing her lip a bit. She had a few books from the shelves in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

(Livi: *Rocks back and forth*)

"Er, hi," Olivia replied, hugging her book tightly to her chest. Azure intimidated her, and it showed. She began to subconsciously pull on the ends of her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 pm

"So, what's a light witch like you doing in the dark magic aisle?" I gestured, standing a few feet away from her.

(by the way, I answered on the garden one. THE SITE LIED TO ME)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Olivia looked around, genuinely surprised as to where she'd been sitting. "I, uh, I don't know actually..." she admitted, because she'd never be caught dead anywhere near dark magic willingly. It scared her and, she decided as she pulled on her sleeves again, with good reason.

(I totally forgot about the garden one >.< Duuuuur xD Haha, I'll go reply :p)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"Its not bad. Its just books." I watched, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

"Yeah, I know... I just..." Olivia shook her head and drew her knees up to her chest, choosing to place her book beside her and wrap her arms around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm

After staring for a moment, I sighed, sitting down and stretching my legs out, crossing them and leaning against the opposite shelf. "You know, I'm not as bad as you think." I said after a moment, fiddling with my necklace and moving my foot absentmindedly.

(ZOMG AZURE YOU HAVE FEELINGS!?!?!?! 0.0

Azure:.....shut up -_-)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Olivia shook her head. "I never said I thought you were bad," she muttered, leaning her head on her knees.

(:O

AND LIVI, YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOUR FEAR! WE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS SINCE YEAR ONE!

Livi: You're the one that keeps reinforcing it...

... I have no idea what you're talking about... *Whistles innocently*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 pm

"Its obvious Olivia. Your fear is just falling off of you." I sighed, for once actually deciding I didn't really like it.

(oooooooooooh puppy can be mean!? O.O)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 pm

"Sorry," Olivia apologized, looking away. "I just... I don't mean to judge you... it's just... I haven't had the best of experiences with dark magic..."

(Shockingly, yes :O But not half as bad as some of you people xD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 pm

"Who've you met then who's used it like a bully?" The thought infuriated me a bit; the sensible dark magic users knew not to use it wrongly. You just didn't do that. Well, except for the Jays, though I doubted they counted as sensible.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:47 pm

"... That's one way to put it," Olivia replied, looking at her arms and thinking about the permanent scars that her long sleeves were hiding. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 pm

"Okay, now you've made me curious. Tell me." I smiled slightly, refraining from playing with magic like I always did when I had nothing to do with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Olivia felt the fear come over her as it always had whenever someone asked her about what had been going on, but she quickly forced it away. He's dead now. He can't hurt you, she reminded herself. She took a deep breath and rolled up her sleeves ever so slightly to show one of the dark magic burns in her skin. She looked away, almost feeling ashamed about them.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I narrowed my eyes and scooted forward. "Who the bloody he*l...." I whispered. Oh, if I found him.....there was nothing that made me more angry than those who hurt people with our magic. So yeah, I killed people. It was a job, money. Those people were hurting others anyway. I didn't do things like that though.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Olivia instinctively inched back when Azure moved towards her. She pulled her sleeves back down and put her arms behind her back, her gaze trained on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm

"Who?" I asked, again, scooting back to give her room. Oh yes, I was mad.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

"Don't worry..." Olivia said, still not looking up, before lowering her voice. "He's dead, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

"Yeah, see, I'm not worried, and that means nothing." I sighed, rubbing my temples. It was my pet peeve.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:03 am

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked slowly, cautiously. Adam being dead certainly meant something to her. It meant he couldn't hurt her or her family anymore, didn't it? She looked up at Azure and stared at her, confusion obvious on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:04 am

I waved my hand. "Nothing." Sometimes ghosts could be reincarnated if they made a deal with the demons, but I wasn't going to tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 am

Although Olivia was still curious, she didn't push for an answer. She wasn't sure she'd want one. Instead, she looked down once again and shrugged. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livi's Favourite Place to Be   Livi's Favourite Place to Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Livi's Favourite Place to Be
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next