Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kind of Missing Livi...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Kind of Missing Livi... Empty
PostSubject: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:23 pm

(So I'll just casually make her miserable :p 'Cause apparently that's what I do when I miss my characters xD)

"What part of don't tell anyone was so damn difficult?" Adam growled. He stood over Olivia, holding her wrists tightly. His expression was that of anger and Olivia cowered in fear.
"I-I'm sorry, I--" She was cut off by the feeling of dark magic burning into her skin and it took all of her will power not to scream in pain.
"Do threats mean nothing to you? Perhaps I have to actually carry through on them to get the message across?" His eyes flashed as he shoved her backwards and she landed hard on the floor. "Now which of your family members shall I start with? Your mom? Dad? Maybe that little baby brother of your's? Not your sister. Not yet. I need her to stay close to your family." He began to pace in front of her, enjoying every second of her terrified expression. This was all a game to him. He got to see how far he could push her before she would break and then, he'd get to kill her family. It was a game she couldn't win.
"Please... Please don't..." Olivia pleaded. "I-I'll do anything..."
"I'll think about it," Adam replied, bending down to touch her arm, sending another flash of dark magic through her. "But no promises."
And then, he teleported out, leaving Olivia alone.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:27 pm

(*is such a stalker* )

Sora walked through the halls to Mystal, heading towards Olivia's room. She heard voices on the otherside, one that he didn't recognize. "Livi?" He called burtsting into the room only to find her with scary burns. "OLIVIA!" he yelled, dropping to his knees beside her.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 pm

( Surprised Stalker!
*Doesn't mind, just wants to RP with Livi*)

Olivia took a few deep breaths, used to holding in her tears after he left by now. "I'm fine," Olivia said on instinct, biting her lip as she glanced at Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 pm

"This is not fine!" He grabbed her arms. "We need to heal these. They could get infected the way they are...!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"I-I can heal them... Somewhat..." Olivia responded, trying her best to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:49 pm

"No, Livi.. you need a real doctor!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

"But who?" Olivia asked, looking up. Her eyes were watering now. "I can't tell anyone. They're gonna ask what happened..."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 am

He frowned. "Olivia, this man needs to be stopped. We have to tell...!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 am

"Who?" Olivia asked again, blinking away tears. "I'm scared... I don't want him to hurt my family..."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 am

"My sisters best friend is a doctor." He told her. "She'll help you. She'll stop this." He smiled to help encourage her. "Livi, i want you to be safe!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 am

Olivia took a few shaky breaths and wrapped her arms around herself. She looked at his smile and then down at her hands. "O-okay..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 am

"Okay." He repeated, putting his forehead to hers.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 am

"I-I trust you," Olivia said, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 am

"I'm glad." He smiled, helping her up, getting ready to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 am

Olivia stood up, taking his hand and holding it tightly, as though her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 am

He teleported to the hospital. It was a smaller hospital, not as used. But it was still good.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 am

Olivia felt herself panic slightly as they arrived, and she squeezed his hand even tighter, most likely cutting off his circulation. She looked over at him for reassurance that this was the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 am

"It'll be okay, Olivia." she assured, feeling bones breaking in his hand and super glad that they were already convienently placed in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 am

Olivia nodded. "Where do we go?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 am

"She works in the pediatrics." He replied, taking her gently down a hall where a sign with PEDIATRICS hung.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:06 am

Olivia nodded again, scared to talk in case she began to cry. She just focused on breathing in and out and trying to keep calm as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 pm

(*Casually pokes threads she's involved in* >.> <.<
I'm bored, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 pm

(Hai! Sorry, i've been at a waterpark, and my phone is super slow, and i was only able to rp on one of the forums D: sorry *huggles, offering a plate of 'i sorry' cookies*)

"It'll be okay.." he felt like he'd said that for the hundreth time that day. He led them to the front desk of the pediatrics, and went up to a rather large woman chewing some bubble gum. "CAN I HELP YOU!?" Her voice was so loud, it made her look like she was yelling. "Yes, um i need to speak to Dr. Greene. Is she availiable?" "LET ME CHECK!" she replied, typing into a computer. "SHES ON BREAK RIGHT NOW! YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIND HER IN THE BREAK ROOM!" "Er, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm

(Aw, waterpark, lucky D: *Noms on cookies* I forgives you :3)

Olivia winced at the woman's loud voice and glanced down at the floor. Her stomach was churning nervously and she was trying to resist the urge to just teleport out.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm

(yay!)

Sora gripped Olivia's hand tightly. "Lets go wait for her in her office." he suggested, taking her to the left hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of Missing Livi...   Kind of Missing Livi... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kind of Missing Livi...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next