Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing Livi into a random location...

Go down 
+2
GhostZan
Puppy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 pm

"Muse, sit down," Olivia said, following her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 pm

"No." She walked outside
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 pm

"Fine," Olivia frowned. "We'll find another way to fix your arm. Preferably one that doesn't take so long..."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:44 pm

"I'll get used to it." She walked down the street, humming
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Olivia sighed and followed Muse, deciding not to argue any further. She would research what could possibly be wrong with Muse's arm when they got back to Mystal.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"Wanna do anything else?" She asked, looking around
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 pm

"Anything specific in mind?" Olivia asked, her gaze following Muse's. It occurred to her that she had no idea where the hospital she had teleported to was located, and therefore had no idea where they were right then.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 pm

"Nope, I have no idea where we are.." If she got stuck in no-magic-town again she would really irritated
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm

"Well, that makes two of us..." Olivia said, making a face as she looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"See if you can make a ball of light." She looked around, trying to see if there were any people nearby
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"Alright..." Olivia didn't understand Muse's train of thought, but she did as she asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 am

Muse nodded

"All right, that's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Olivia stared at the ball of light in her hands. "Why would I not be able to make one...?" she asked. She didn't know about the no-magic town.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

"There's this town where no one can use magic, Levi, Ash, Preslea,and I got stuck there. Preslea and Levi got out together, leaving Ash and I to get out.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:43 pm

"That's... Weird..." Olivia frowned, extinguishing her ball of light. "I guess some people just don't like magic."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Muse shrugged

"They tried to kill us when we arrived."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

"Wow," Olivia said, eyes wide. She didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Muse didn't say anything else, staring up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Olivia glanced up at the sky for a moment as well. "Nothing here looks familiar. I have no idea where we are..." she stated, half to herself.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:57 pm

"Huh, guess we're on an adventure then!" She laughed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Olivia laughed. "Sounds like fun," she said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Muse nodded, looking around again
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm

"Where ever we are, it doesn't seem like much happens here," Olivia stated, noticing how quiet the streets seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

"I know.." She frowned, then started towards a building
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Olivia looked from the building Muse was going to, then to Muse before following her. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Livi into a random location...   Throwing Livi into a random location... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing Livi into a random location...
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next