Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:16 pm

"Well, okay. I won't stop you then," Filly said, looking around. "So, uh, what do you do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 pm

"What do you like to do? I'm sure we could find something you'd be interested in doing" She shrugged "But generally, people tend to enjoy the festivals."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 pm

"But the festival isn't until tomorrow. What do people do between festivals?" Filly shrugged. "I like to draw," she said. Her sketchbook and pencils were a few of the few things she'd brought. "And music, I like music."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:02 pm

(*will add in more people to the townie list from diff games* Though these shall be one bachelor and bachelorette lists)

"The only person I know in town interested in music is Mikhail" She shrugged "Nami loves art though, so you might like to meet her."

(Mikhail

Nami

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:06 pm

"Oh, I'd be willing to meet either of them. It's always nice to meet new people." Filly grinned. "Especially people I can talk to about stuff I'm interested in."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 pm

"I don't know how easy it'd be to get Nami to talk to you, she isn't a very social person"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh, well, I'm sure I could get her to talk. Maybe. Probably not," Filly said, becoming less sure of herself as she spoke. After a second she shook her head. "What about Mikhail?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm

"I wouldn't doubt you, but she's been even quieter ever since Jack married Muffy and left town." She sipped her tea, oblivious to how unsure Filly was "Mikhail is very nice and would most likely talk to you without really stopping to think of it"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:18 am

"Who're Jack and Muffy?" Filly asked, tilting her head slightly in curiosity. "Mikhail sounds more promising," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 pm

"Just a couple who lived here a month or two ago.." She shrugged, going to get more tea "Don't be shocked if he's playing when you find him"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:42 pm

"Oh, were they your friends?" Filly asked. "Where would I find him?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 pm

"No, I never really talked to them that much. Jack was a farmer and Muffy was just a girl in a short dress that worked at the bar. I know Nami was friends with Jack, though" Friends was putting it lightly "The inn"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:14 pm

"Oh, okay." Filly shrugged, deciding that that answer was good enough for her. "Guess I'll quit bothering you now and go bother him?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

"That'd be helpful, I have to make sure things are ready at the beach"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 pm

"Alright, guess I'll see you later then," Filly said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:27 pm

".... Don't get lost."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Filly grinned. "No promises," she said, pretty sure that she would manage to get lost.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm

She smiled a bit "Do you at least have a phone so you can call me? I'll need to know when to go get you.. or," She paused "If Gil is still at the inn you can ask him to take you here"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 pm

"Er..." Filly smiled sheepishly. "Not really, but I'm sure I'll be able to figure out my way back with a bit of thinking. I mean, how big can this place be?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 pm

".. There's three districts. "
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 pm

"... Okay, that might be a problem," Filly admitted.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:37 pm

"Well, this is the only district with a pond next to a tree with a red flower underneath it"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

"That's specific, but I'll keep it in mind," Filly said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"... You know you're in the wrong district when there's a bunch of farm plots around"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

"Alright. Noted. Anyway, I need to learn to find my own way around here at some point anyway. Might as well start now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next