Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:28 pm

(I should have mentioned this earlier XD)

Evening

"I think the only place still open is the bar, if you're really willing to work there"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Filly thought about this for a moment, then shrugged. "Sure, why not? I mean, a job's a job, right?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:36 pm

"I suppose, I just dislike the men there." She shrugged, reaching her house
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:38 pm

"What's wrong with them?" Filly asked, looking at Brooke's house.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:39 pm

"... They're drunken men. They act how one would imagine a drunken man acting..." She pushed open the door "Well, Jin doesn't.. but he doesn't actually drink anything alcoholic"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:42 pm

"Oh, right, I guess that would make sense. Duh," she said, hitting herself on the forehead with the heel of her hand. "So, this is your house. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 pm

"I don't know about you, but I really don't like the way drunken men tend to act" She was already walking towards the kitchen "I suppose, there's plenty of better houses on the island"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:47 pm

"Well, if it's the only job I can get, I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I need the money," Filly said. "Hey, it's better than nothing. I think it's nice."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:48 pm

"I suggest just waiting until after the festival, plenty of places will be open on Wednesday." She opened a cupboard, looking for something to eat "It's decent"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh. Okay." She shrugged again and looked around. "So, uh, where am I sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"The hall way to the left, last door on the right"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

"Thanks," Filly said, going to check out the room and put down her small bag of possessions.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:12 pm

She ended up deciding not to eat and simply made a cup of herb tea before heading to the couch
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Filly put her bag on the floor in the room and walked back out, looking around. "Um..." she said, unsure as to what to do now. It was weird, staying in a strangers house, and she wasn't sure how to act.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 pm

All Brooke expected was Filly not to be rude and not to make a mess. And not to spend all her money. Other than that Filly could do just about anything she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Filly wasn't intending to spend much money at all, until she got a job and had money of her own. Even then, she'd save most of it for a house. She decided to look around the house and explore a little, just so she wouldn't get lost looking for a certain room later on.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Still drinking her tea, Brooke got up to go make sure the costume was ready for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Filly wandered around for a little while, but soon got bored and was trying to remember which door lead back to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:53 pm

".. Are you already lost?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Filly turned around and smiled sheepishly at Brooke. "Yeah... I, uh, don't have the best sense of direction... Or memory..." she admitted, feeling like she had to explain.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm

She actually looked amused which was surprising considering how she had treated Filly when she first met her "I'll have to make a sign for your door later. It's right there, though" She poitned
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 pm

"Oh, uh, thanks," Filly said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, embarrassed. "Yeah, a sign would be helpful. I'll hopefully be able to find my way around soon though."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Brooke didn't really think anything about Filly getting lost so quickly "All right, I'll do it when I finish my tea"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 pm

"Oh, I didn't mean you had to do it now. Unless you want to, in which case go ahead," Filly said, then stopped, realizing she was on the verge of rambling.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:14 pm

"I'd rather get it done than remember it when I'm already busy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next