Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Filly offered Brooke a smile as she walked past, even though she'd gotten the feeling that Brooke didn't want it. She looked around for whoever it was she was supposed to talk to.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Gil complained that he was too busy to talk to Ophelia and Brooke laughed, telling him that eating food and staring at Luna did not count as being busy "So you will talk to her, Gil." She then turned to face Filly "Ophelia! He's over here."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Filly smiled and walked over. "Thanks," she said to Brooke, before looking at Gil. "Um, hi. I'm Ophelia."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

"I realized that when Brooke called you over." He said, shaking his head "Do you need something? I am very busy"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 pm

"I, actually, yeah..." Filly said, beginning to realize how silly her predicament sounded. "I actually have no idea what I'm doing here. I should be moving in but I don't know where to go or what to do and I was hoping someone could help me out. Brooklyn suggested you could help."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:43 pm

"Simple enough, buy a house. Or knowing my father he'd make me let you move into one for free." Mayor Hamilton really was that foolish. The next thing he said was only said to irritate Brooke, maybe just because he was irritated about being forced to help Filly "Or you could temporarily house with Brooke. I'm sure she'd let you, she's just that kind" Meaning he'd pay Brooke
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Filly couldn't tell whether he was joking about the second suggestion or serious, so she just shook her head. "Oh, right, I'm sure I'll be able to find enough money to get a house," she said, really regretting her impulsive decision to move there already. Of course you'd need to buy a house, you moron. What were you thinking coming here with hardly a penny to your name?
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Gil honestly wasn't joking and Brooke glared at him for offering "You could get a job at town hall, or maybe the general store." The second one earned him another job "And I'm perfectly serious, you should stay with Brooke while you earn the money. It won't cost you anything."

"Yes, Gilly here will pay rent for you." She was still glaring at him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Filly glanced at Brooke, unsure. "Well, I wouldn't want to invade or anything..." she said, making a mental note of going to hunt down a job after she was done here.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"As long as you don't make a mess of things I won't throw you out." She just wanted the make Gil pay. And then promptly waste the money. Hopefully it'd irritate Gil
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm

"I guess. If it's really okay with you. Just until I have enough money for a house, then I'll be out of your hair. Promise," Filly said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 pm

"Just make sure to stay out of my room and keep the mess in yours."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm

"Sure. No problem. It's not like I have much anyway," she said, gesturing to the small bag she'd been carrying of her meager possessions.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

"Yes, well.." She glanced at the bag "I suppose I should show you how to get to my house"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:49 pm

"That would be nice," Filly said with a thankful smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:52 pm

"It's better than you getting lost every night." She stood up, figuring she could just cook osmething when she got home and hope she won't fail. "Follow me." And she headed out the door
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:46 pm

"Yeah, getting lost is no fun..." Filly agreed, following Brooke.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:47 pm

"Looking for people is no fun either"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 pm

"No, I guess it isn't." Filly nodded in agreement. "So, do you live far from here?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:56 pm

"No, not very far." She said, walking past the church
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh, that's good. Are you sure you don't mind taking me in?" Filly aske again. She still felt like she was going to be some sort of burden, moving in with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:16 pm

"It's fine." For the first time that day, she smiled "Like I said, I'm happy as long as it stays neat"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Filly smiled back. "Well, if you ever get sick of me, you can just kick me out."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 pm

"Even I'm not that mean. I'd at least make sure you could at least afford a house first" She chuckled, finally reaching her house
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 pm

"Yeah. I guess I should go hunt down a job after this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next