Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Welcome to Waffle Island! A peaceful life awaits you as you join the few farmers living outside the town or move into our quaint town. If you choose to become a farmer you have a choice of a Seaside Plot or The Town Plot, each located in different locations (Town Plot closer to Town, Seaside near the beach), and will be welcomed to also get a part time job at any places offering one. If you chose to simply move in, how you make money is up to you! Our island if full of a colourful selection of people and all will welcome you with open arms when you move in!- Mayor Hamilton

PS. All houses come fully furnished

[/i]

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story Map

Places in Town:

General Store: (Job Offers) Closed weekends, 7 AM to 6 PM. Boss- Simon

Sundae Inn (Job Offers) 24/7 Boss- Colleen

Pub (Job Offers) Closed Sundays and Holidays, Open 6 PM to 12 AM Boss- Kathy

Illia's Flowers (No longer an actual store, but sometimes people hang out inside)

Town Hall (Job Offers) Closed Saturdays, Open 10 AM to 6 PM Boss- Mayor Hamilton and Ellie

Meringue Clinic (Job Offers) Closed Monday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM Boss- Jin and Irene

On The Hook (Job Offers) 6:00 AM – 10:00PM, Closed Monday Boss- Ozzie

Tailor Shop (Job Offers) 9:00AM – 6:00PM, Closed Sunday Boss- Luna, Candance, and Shelly

Beach

Library

Clock Tower

Church

Graveyard

Various Homes

Places Outside Town:

Souffle Farm
7:00 AM - 5:00PM, closed Saturdays (Job Offers) Boss- Craig

Carpenter Shop
Hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM, closed Saturdays (Job Offers) Boss- Dale

Ganache Mine

Praline Forest

Seaside Plot

Town Plot

Hilltop Plot

In Caramel River District:

Beach

Waterfall

Caramel Falls Spa

Mt. Gelato District:

Gelato Mine

Harvest Goddess Spring

Townies (Will be controlled by me or trusted person when needed):

Bachelorettes (in alphabetical order):
Anissa- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090406211853/hm/images/f/f8/Anissa.png
Candace- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090406211938/hm/images/e/ec/Candace.png
Kathy- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100613200046/hm/images/4/4a/Char_cathy.png
Luna- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090406211456/hm/images/1/13/Luna.png
Maya- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090406211652/hm/images/0/09/Maya.png
Nami- http://images.wikia.com/hm/images/e/e7/Nami_p800.png
Phoebe- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090406211758/hm/images/3/35/Phoebe.png
Renee- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080731030160/hm/images/7/74/Treerina.png
Selena- http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080731025938/hm/images/b/ba/Treesheila.png

Bachelors (in alphabetical order)
Calvin- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090106013119/hm/images/2/20/Char_calvin.png
Chase- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090406212142/hm/images/c/c2/Chase.png
Gill- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090204150618/hm/images/0/0e/Gilly.png
Jin- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081224052150/hm/images/2/2b/JinMedic.png
Julius- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081125030434/hm/images/d/de/Julius.png
Luke- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081028051936/hm/images/4/4f/Luke.png
Mikhail- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9hxo8GL1z1rdc4qco1_1280.jpg
Owen- http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081126235520/hm/images/d/db/Owen.png
Toby- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090205002216/hm/images/0/09/Char_tao.png

Barbara
Bo
Chloe
Colleen
Craig
Dale
Elli
Hamilton
Hayden
Irene
Jake
Mira
Ozzie
Pascal
Ramsey
Ruth
Simon
Shelly
Calvin
Taylor
Gray
Perry
Paolo
Sue
Samson

(Tell me if I repeated any names, thanks)

Character Form:

Name:

Japanese Name: (Can skip if you'd like)

Has he/she lived here for a while or just moving in?:

Family: (Can be related to a townie, chars of your own invention that do or do not live here, or anything else like that. Pets are included)

Looking For Love?: Y/N

Dislikes:

(Insert Links below)
Spring-Summer Wear:

Fall-Winter Wear:

Char Pic:

Characters (People we make up and will be used more than once in a while):

Ophelia "Filly" Reese-Puppy

Brooklyn Elizabeth D'White- Me :3

Note: If no characters are looking for love other than yours, I suggest going for a bachelor or bacherloette :3
Note: If pursuing a romance or such it'd be much appreciated if you and your rp partner only advanced two heart levels a rp week (meaning if you started as friends at the beginning, you could end on friends), rushing things is awkward for others. You do not need to use this if you're only rping as friends.

Black Heart=Strangers
Purple Heart=Aquantinces
Blue Heart=Friends
Green Heart=Flirting (They can flirt before this, but only playfully)
Yellow Heart=Crush
Orange Heart=Untold Love
Red Heart=True Love/Serious Relationship

Bulletin Board:

Requests (Earn a bit of extra cash doing errands):

Festivals: The Summer Festival is on the 13th, come for fun and games in the day as well as to see the "Harvest Goddess Dance". This year's Harvest Goddess is Brooklyn. Come at night to see the fireworks display

Marriages, Pregnancies, Deaths, ETC.:

Date
Summer 12, Sunny

Calender
Summer:
2: Bo's Birthday
3: Kathy's Birthday
6: Cain's Birthday
8: Luke's Birthday
10: Yolanda's Birthday/Fireworks Invitation Day
13: Ocean Festival (day)/Fireworks Display (night)
14: Dale's Birthday
18: Owen's Birthday
19: Taylor's Birthday
21: Samson's Birthday/Tomato Festival
22: Flea Market
23: Barbara's Birthday/Firefly Festival Invitation Day
24: Firefly Festival
26: Selena's Birthday
27: Chloe's Birthday

Weather Forecast:

Monday: Sunny
Tuesday: Sunny
Wednesday: Rainy
Thursday: Heavy Rain
Friday: Typhoon
Saturday: Cloudy
Sunday: Cloudy

Helpful Lists:

Recipe Guide: You don't need to look at the ingredients, but I'd prefer if you'd stick to your char only being able to make items off the list. Thanks.

TV shopping: If you're char is into this kind of thing. Ignore the prices, they CRAY

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Name: Ophelia "Filly" Reese
Japanese Name: N/A
Has he/she lived here for a while or just moving in?: Just moving in
Family: Parents- Christie (desceased) and Mathew (lives in another town).
Looking For Love?: Sure
Dislikes: Snow, the dark, loud noises.
Spring-Summer Wear: Can I get this later?
Fall-Winter Wear: See above
Char Pic: (*Not getting picture**Gives description instead*) Long, dark blonde hair, usually tied up in a ponytail, brown eyes, average height.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Name: Brooklyn Elizabeth D'White
Has he/she lived here for a while or just moving in?: Lived there for four years
Family: Simon (Uncle), Laura and Gregory (Mother and Father, both dead), and Twylight (Her Cat)
Looking For Love?: Looking for it? No, but it might ambush her XD
Likes: Piano music, people that aren't idiots, and anything and everything being neat
Dislikes: You. And most other people. She also hates receiving gifts... and being touched. She even has Haphephobia, the fear of being touched. She'll either yell at you or hit you if you do touch her
Spring-Summer Wear: See image of her
Fall-Winter Wear: Red hoodie with a green tank top underneath, her hair remains in a pony tail. She wears black jeans and the same black boots she wore in her other outfit and the triforce necklace remains as well.
Char Pic: ^__^

Last edited by Zan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Ophelia looked around, having just arrived in town. She tucked a stray hair, having gotten loose from her ponytail, behind her ear and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Brooklyn was leading her uncle down the street, having convinced him to push the cart of boxes. She had stacked all of the boxes as perfectly as humanly possible and would be pretty pissed if he messed them up. She noticed Opehlia, but, assuming she was a tourist who'd be soon disappointed enough to leave the island, didn't say anything as she walked past
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Though Filly had never been the type of person to randomly approach a stranger, she knew she'd have to make friends somehow, and as she saw Brooklyn walk by, she figured she may as well go up and talk to her. "Er, hi..." she said once she was within earshot. "Could you maybe help give me directions? I'm new here and I'm not sure where to go." She smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Brooklyn stopped, her uncle continuing on his way to the beach. She considered just ignoring Filly and walking away, but after a moment she sighed and turned to face her "Do you need something?" She asked when Filly first spoke, but when she heard her ask for directions she added "I... suppose I can."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm new here, like I said, and I don't really have even the faintest clue as to where to go," Filly said. "And I was hoping you could help. Maybe. Only if you wanted to though."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 pm

"How am I to direct you if you don't know where to go? If you needed to find the general store I'd point across the street, but if you don't know where you're headed what am I to do?" She said "I don't want to help, but it's better than helping Simon set up for the festival."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Filly shrugged. "I don't know. Nobody's told me. I just kind of hopped on a boat and wound up here. I don't know where to go." Her eyes widened at the mention of a festival. "Festival? There's a festival? When? Where?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 pm

".. Are you moving in or just visiting? Do you at least know that much?" Of course Filly was interested in the festival, still leaving Brooke as the only one not to really care all too much. She'd only be there tomorrow because she had to be. "Tomorrow at the beach... Y'know, the sandy area about 6 feet away?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 pm

"I intended on moving in..." Filly said. She glanced over her shoulder at the beach, then back at Brooke. "I know what a beach is."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:02 pm

"Then I'd suggest speaking to Mayor Hamilton if you haven't yet, I can even take you to Town Hall if need be." She was going to head there at one point anyways. Maybe she could get out of wearing the costume. "I just had to make sure"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 pm

"That'd be helpful, yeah," Filly said, nodding. She raised an eyebrow at Brooke's second comment, but didn't reply, thinking it was strange that someone might not know what a beach was.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:10 pm

"You could also contact his son, Gil, at Sundae Inn. He's much less.. cheery, much more tolerable." Obviously Filly didn't understand that Brooke had been implying she was stupid
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:13 pm

"And where's Sundae Inn?" Filly asked. "But I like cheery people."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm

"That way." She pointed "He's overly cheery and get's overly depressed if you say you don't like something. It's irritating."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Filly once again ignored the second part and grinned. "Thanks!" she said, heading in the direction Brooke had pointed. After a few steps, she turned back to look at Brooke. "Wait, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:29 pm

She watched Filly start to leave, about to turn and continue to the beach when she spoke again.
"Brooklyn." And she expected Filly to call her that too
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:34 pm

"I'm Ophelia, but most people call me either Filly or Lia," she said before waving and heading back in the direction she'd been going.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:40 pm

She, actually liking the name Ophelia, wondered why she let others call her something as stupid as Filly, but didn't ask and started to walk back to the beach
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Had Brooke asked about her nickname, Ophelia would have replied by saying that, if you were named after a girl in a Shakespearean play who went crazy and drowned herself, you'd go by a nickname too. But, since Brooke didn't say anything, she continued on her walk.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm

And Brooke's reply would've been simple. All of that only made her name interesting, but of course she didn't really care enough to ask in the first place. She stopped walking to the beach when she saw her uncle had managed to get tangled in some of the decorations and, deciding it wasn't worth getting involved, turned and ended up going to get something to eat at the inn
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Filly continued to walk until she got to the inn. She took a deep breath and walked in, not sure who to talk to or what to say.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm

A few minutes later Brooke walked in, walking past her and heading over to a counter to order something sweet. Gil noticed Brooke and walked over. She quickly pointed out Filly, saying she needed to talk to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next