Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

"Good point. At the very least, try not to be too late. I'll throw away your dinner if you're not back soon enough"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Filly pretended to pout. "But then I'll be lost and starving!" she joked, before breaking into a smile. "I'll try not to be too late."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Brooke smiled again, her eyes still not showing much emotion "I'm sure you could find a few berries growing somewhere" She was still holding the cup, not wanting to put it down just yet "Good, the doors get locked at 9:30"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 pm

"Guess I better run then," Filly said, heading in the direction of the door.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 pm

She nodded "I'll see you later"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:08 pm

"Bye!" Filly said, heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Brooke simply went to take care of the cup
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Filly actually made it to the inn surprisingly effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Mikhail was descending the stairs, carrying his violin
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Filly stood in the middle of the room, looking around with the same, lost expression on her face that she often seemed to carry.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 pm

No one except Mikhail noticed and he was the only one to approach her "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm just new here and I was looking for some new friends," Filly replied, studying his face to see if he looked like a Mikhail.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh, you just looked.. confused."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am

"Sorry, I look like that a lot, I've been told. So, uh, what's your name? I'm Ophelia, or Filly, or Lia."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:09 am

"A lot of names for one girl." He smiled "I'm Mikhail"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 am

"I have a lot of nicknames, I guess," Filly said with a shrug. "Oh! You are Mikhail! Brooke mentioned you and that you like music!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:21 pm

(Time skip! And I'm gonna say Brooke moved s I can use my char)

Day 5, Evening

Amana was at the beach, her favourite place on the entire island, sitting next to yet another bonfire. She tended to start bonfires just about everynight. For once, Amana was having a good day so it'd be best not to suggest anything that sounds even slightly danerous because she'd take it as a fun thing to do and then run off to try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story   Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon: Yet ANOTHER Story
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5