Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei: Exactly why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 am

Nessa smiled some more and rested the book, leaning forward. "I'm sure you'd love it," she said, sweetly. "It's a metaphor, sweetie. Lady Macbeth and Macbeth are planning on killing the king, so that Macbeth can be king. However, Macbeth's face betrays their plans, and Lady Macbeth instructs him to appear innocent. 'Your face, my thane, is as a book where men
May read strange matters.' It's a fascinating story. My favourite of all Shakespeare's plays."

"Great, how can you help?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:00 am

Kei grinned, rolling his eyes. Yeah, that sounded like him alright. "Face betrays their plans?"

"I can get some friends of yours who could possibly help."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:03 am

"His expression shows that they're planning on killing the king, Macbeth's cousin, who is staying at their house," Nessa said, leaning back again when he smiled. "Perhaps you could learn to appreciate this play."

Mal raised his eyebrows. "My friends?" It sounded like a good plan, since he could use the help.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:20 am

(nessa know latin? ;p)

"Ah, probably." He nodded, thinking.

"Yes, one friend of your choosing, the other of mine, since he owes me a favor, and I like you."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 am

"Glad you agree." Nessa smile and closed the book again.

Mal thought about this for a minute, weighing his options. After a few seconds, he made his choice. "Can you get Nessa? She'd be able to figure this out. Who's your choice?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Kei rolled his eyes, small smile playing on his lips. "You might be an illusion, my eyes might be decieving me,you could be someone that I made up, a wish, a dream, a fantasy." He quoted a poem.

The girl smiled. "Of course." She melted away to find her, it would be a few minutes though...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Nessa knew he wasn't talkin about her and raised her eyebrows. "What's that from?" She asked. While she didn't mind poetry, she didn't know many poems off-hand. She was more a play kind of girl, as a child she'd even wanted to be an actress.

"Great, so, now I wait I guess..." Mal muttered, looking around for something to do while he waited. He looked up at the box and decided to spend his time trying to figure out how to get it.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

(puppy, your gonna be so jealous of what I'm looking at riiiight now! xD)

Kei was actually talking about both of them in a way, since he knew she was hiding her true self. Like him. "A poem called Illusions." He cleared his throat, coughed up a bit of black blood. "I feel monster deep within me,
Longing to be free.
A force of infinite power,
Itching to make the whole world cower." He grinned.

(*was too lazy to fix it*)

The girl was concentrating on trying to find Mal's nessa in worlds of nessa's, it was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 pm

(What is itttttttt? D: )

Nessa nodded in approval. "Hm, I like it," she said after a pause. "It's... Fitting." She still wasn't going to tell him what she was, however, and was expecting him to figure it out for himself. She loved guessing games.

Mal couldn't think of any good strategy to get the box, and resorted to jumping up and down in an attempt to reach it, even though he knew it was useless.

(Mal: if you wante her last name, you could've just asked xD)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:52 pm

(I gave it to you in chat xD)

Kei yawned, feigning tiredness when his mind was actually going through the books he'd read, though he sucked at naming creatures that weren't egyptian. However one of them seemed to suit. "Yes, yes it is."

(Girl: nope, found her!)

After a moment, she found the two people she wanted to find, smiling because it made this easier, going down to watch them invisibly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

(Haha, I noticed xD)

"So you're into poetry?" Nessa asked after a pause. She was studying her nails casually, as though bored. She tilted her head slightly as she seemed to sense another presence watching them.

(*Just leaves Mal there for a little bit*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 pm

(best part is you can save that word doc to your computer!)

"No, I just know some poetry." Kei's eyes narrowed, feeling invisible eyes, hand instinctively going to his amulet necklace, as if to see if they were egyptian. His necklace had tons of egyptian amulets, as did his bracelet.

(*doesn't quite want to interrupt nessa and kei's convo just yet* ;p)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 pm

(YAY!)

"Interesting." Nessa's tone was distracted as she searched for whoever was watching them. She closed her eyes and focused on listening. She had bat-like hearing and was, at that moment, using it to her advantage. After a moment, she opened her eyes, but they weren't their usual grey colour, but rather red. "Come out, come out where ever you are," she sang. She hated being watched.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:18 pm

(yup!)

Kei noticed that her eyes were red, but this didn't freak him out since his sister's eyes were always red. He managed to stand up, grunting, holding onto the wall for support. "....Anna, why are you here?" He asked to thin air. The girl didn't respond, frowning and trying to figure out how he knew exactly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:46 pm

(When Nessa's eyes turn red, it's not just the irises, but all of it :p Fun fact right there xD)

Nessa leapt down from the windowsill and looked around while mostly focusing on her hearing. "Anna, is it?" She asked the air where she was sure Anna was standing. "I suggest you come out now. Or else." She smiled a disturbing, malicious smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Kei's eyes flickered to pure black then swirling red sand. "Knock it off, you can't even touch her anyway!" He hissed. He then called out softly. "Come on Anna, she can't bite." When Anna did appear, she was a ghost-like little child eyeing them.

(xD Kei meant scar's eyes when she's demon)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:44 pm

(Oh, haha, that makes more sense xD I was like, "either that was a misunderstanding on someone's part, or Scar's got some freaky eyes." XD)

Nessa pressed her lips together, unimpressed with the fact that she wasn't allowed to do anything. Still, she kept her eyes red as she watched Anna.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:48 pm

(XD scar's irises are crimson red but when she gets to demon her eyes are a lot darker ;p)

Kei frowned at her. "Why're you here?" The girl was normally bound to whatever Kaderlyn chose. "To collect you two."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:48 pm

(Oh, cool xD Nessa's irises are usually grey, but when she changes, her whole eyes turn to a blood red :p)

"I can't imagine what you'd need me for, little girl," Nessa said, turning away to examine a random shelf of books, in hopes that there was something there more interesting than this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 pm

(lol emerald her color is green xD green and black everything scarlet is well scarlet and kei is black hehe)

"Malachi needs you. And Kei, you owe me so your going." For a little girl, she seemd a lot wiser and more snarky.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 am

(Cool ^-^)

That caught Nessa's attention pretty quick, and she moved towards Anna suddenly. "What happened?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 am

(at the time it seemed like a good ider *shrugs*)

Anna studied Nessa for a moment. "His grandfather kidnapped him and is forcing him to try and unlock this ancient spell." She pointed at Kei, who looked like he was getting tired of this. Yes, he knew about the dumb spell, no he didn't know about Mal. "Dammit."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 am

"Take us to him," Nessa demanded, her cool façade breaking for the first time that day. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:55 am

Kei was the one who spoke for Anna. "Nessa, it's a place high in the air, teleportation locked for everyone except Kaderlyn and a one time pass for Anna, it's a spell he's been trying to unblock for several years, and the only way to, and he doesn't know this cause I didn't bother telling him, is to be able to read Latin, a dead language. You still wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:11 am

Nessa stared at Kei, her expression determined and intense. "I'm not letting him get himself killed. I haven't saved his ass over and over again only for him to die because some old guy wants him to unlock a spell." Her voice was an animal-like growl, and her eyes -- still red -- almost seemed to glow. "We're going." At that moment, she couldn't care less that she didn't know Latin. She was sure she'd be able to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kei: Exactly why am I here?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: