Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei: Exactly why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh, well, good for you." Nessa pretended to be impressed. "Video games aren't exactly my style." Actually, Nessa had never played one in her life, but she had no interest in them either.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:17 am

"Your bluntness has gotten you punched hasn't it?" He shrugged. "Reading isn't mine."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh, certainly. However, those who have hit me have not always lived to tell the tale." She smiled an almost inhuman, malicious smile. "Hm, that's a shame. I'm always looking for someone to understand what I'm saying when I talk about the plays I enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:29 am

"Am I the only one?" He smirked back. "My sister's the one for that, she does books, plays, and rocks and ghosts, though she's a pushover a lot." He tried not to think of it; it always got his blood boiling.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 am

"To be fair, you didn't live that much long after. For some reason or other, however, you came back to life." She ran a hand through her hair. "I'll have to keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:39 am

"Yeah, pesky egyptian gods, they like their pets..." He eyed her. "She's in a way, like Mal. But mess her up and I mess you up, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 am

Nessa gave him her most innocent look. "Now why would I ever do such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:47 am

Kei's eyes glimmered, showing something plain scary and not to be reckoned with. "I mean it, she's fragile and my little sister to boot. My other sister will and can kick your @ss just like I can, but she can't, so be nice." He leaned back, the intense Kei gone, back to popping his joints back into place. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 am

Nessa stared right back at him, her gaze unwavering. She never was one to show fear. "Don't worry, sweetie. If she stays out of my way, I'll stay out of her's." She turned away and looked up at the ceiling, appearing completely bored. "Although I don't know why it's any of your business, it's Nessa."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 am

Kei stared into her eyes, as if trying to detect a lie. Shrugging, he replied. "It's best to know who's who at this school, otherwise you end up like Trent Hardwick. Kei."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 am

"I can't say I've heard the name before," Nessa replied, sounding bored.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 am

(*wonders if they should do plan in this thread* nessa you are stubborn)

"And neither can I." He shot back, not sounding bored though.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 am

(Haha, sure, why not? :p And yeah, she is xD)

Nessa made a clicking sound with her tongue. "Temper temper. A little sensitive today, are we?" She raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't talking about your name, kid. I meant that Trent you mentioned."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:06 am

His eyes glimmered at her, but he was simply too tired to glare. "Its hard to be civil when you just woke up from being dead only a few hours before." He muttered. "Oh, him. Yeah, see, he pissed off my sister cause he ran into her, instead of avoiding her like everyone else, and spilled some orange juice on her....but in her defense she just got back from Bimbo."

(*doesn't really know what she is quite doing, wings it* it'll all work out hehe)

Kaderlyn was wondering around Mystal, looking for a particular flower boy. He had a problem and the kid could fix it, if he wanted to live. He'd been in a particularly nasty mood as of late, with Kei dying and not being able to recover his body and fix his brain.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 am

"I can't say I can relate," Nessa said, moving to sit on the windowsill again. "Oh, what a shame for him," she said, though her tone of voice was anything but sympathetic. "He deserved it, most likely."

(Yay for winging it xD
Haha, flower boy made my laugh xD
Mal: -.-)

Mal was sitting on a couch in the commons, appearing quite bored as he'd been unable to find anyone to hang out with. Eventually he'd found his way there and was now flipping through the tv's channels, hoping at least something good was on. So far, no luck.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 am

He sighed. "Unfortunately, I've done that entirely too many times. It hurts like fcking hell." And that was really how it felt. Kei squinted at her, seeing no sarcasm. "Yeah, he did. He raped my other sister too, though we didn't find out til later, otherwise his demise would've been worse." Kei's eyes flashed with red just thinking about it.

(yesh yay! lol aren't you at school? *has been wondering* not that I'm complaining!
xD I dunno why I put that in there, I think cause somebody called mal that or something and it stuck aw sorry mal but you are a flower boy, the first chapter of your book proves that!)

Kaderlyn broke the door down, not bothering with them at the present time. Doors were annoying and seemingly necessary to him. He stalked around, wondering if calling out flower boy would get the kid over here. He doubted it though.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am

"Hm, I'll have to keep that in mind. I've always thought death to feel like sleeping. 'To die, to sleep--no more--and by a sleep to say we end.'" She recited the line from Hamlet easily without effort. "Sounds like a real winner. As I said, he deserve whatever fate he got."

(Haha, I'm in gym class :p

Mal: I did no such thing! >.> <.< )

Mal sat up upon hearing Kaderlyn's entrance. "What the hell?" He muttered, looking at Kaderlyn and frowning. He recognized him from that day Kei had died as the weird guy eating popcorn in the midst of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 pm

"It does, when your dead. Waking up from it hurts like hell." He clarified. "Being teared limb from limb sounded okay to me."

(oh cool

yes you did the dead flowers?)

"Oh good, earth boy, your here!" He said, sounding sarcastically pleased. He stalked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 pm

"Good to know." Nessa made a mental note of that. "Sounds suitable. I most likely would have done the same."

(Mal: I don't know what you're talking about >.> <.< )

Mal frowned more and raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Kei shrugged. "Me? I would have stolen everything from him, then dumped him in lava to burn only after showing him some things that would make him go insane."

(keep thinking that)

"Sure, you can come with me." He almost snarled, grabbing Mal by the arm and starting to walk, or lunge since his stride was so long, towards the broken door.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 pm

"I personally would have made his eardrums, eyes, and internal organs, leading him to a slow, painful, and bloody death," Nessa said. "Sort of what I did with you."

(Mal: I will o____o)

"Er... Why?" Mal asked, allowing himself to be dragge along behind Kaderlyn with little resistance.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Kei's jaw tightened. "Stealing is much better, take everything from them, make them terrified, having nothing left to lose but to plead for their life then kill them."

(*cough* you'll be wrong in thinking that *cough*)

"Cause I said so flower boy." They teleported to a unknown part of demon realms.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Nessa leaned back against the window and raised an eyebrow. "And what about those who's strength doesn't lie in their possessions? What about those who have nothing already?"

(Mal: D: )

"Did I do something to you? Is this about me not taking your popcorn?" Mal asked with a small grin, not one to stay serious.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Kei grinned, eyes flashing yet again. "Well, that's when the torture truly begins."

(*laughs*)

Kaderlyn was rather tempted to wack him upside the head, but instead gripping his arm rather forcefully and shoving him ahead. It seemed they were high in the sky, on a long dirt rocky path that was floating in the sky, except it kept twisting, the air hissing in anticipation. It was a long, narrow path, leading straight down to nothingness. At the end of it was something Kaderlyn wanted very much, something he couldn't have....yet.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:42 pm

"But, answer me this, what if the one thing that kept said person strong, kept them sane, made them unbreakable, was just an innocent person? What would you do then?" Nessa leaned forward, watching him intently. What answer she was looking for, however, was unclear on her face.

Mal looked around, amazed by the sight. "Where are we?" he asked. "And you still haven't told me why you dragge me here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kei: Exactly why am I here?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: