Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei: Exactly why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 am

"But I don't know how to!" Mal exclaimed, frustrated.

(But he's not easily embarrassed though >.< Like, he's got deep secrets, which is basically everything that happens in TIOAL, but those aren't embarrassing, they're just deep dark secrets D: *Flails*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:55 pm

(then a deep dark secret is good xD he just has to admit it. to everyone and the invisible spirits that are keeping the spell up ;P )

"....Maybe Bes meant a skeleton in your closet." Kei advised, as he knew Bes, he sometimes thought skeletons in the closet was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:49 pm

(Then that works xD)

Mal paused for a second, looking away. "No, nothing like that," he said, suddenly sounding a lot less confident than before. He didn't like people to know about that time in his life. He'd done a lot of things he wasn't proud of then.
"Don't be ridiculous," Nessa replied walking over to him and raising an eyebrow. "Of course you do. Most of them involve me, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Kei raised his eyebrows. Mal was the type of guy who was one to go with the flow but not do anything exceedingly stupid, or so it seemed. He eyes the winds up above them, they seemed to be listening.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Mal looked genuinely uncomfortable as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.
Nessa rolled her eyes. "Oh, for godsakes, just say it already," she said. "Your only other option is to die here. And while you may consider that option, keep in mind that we'll most likely die with you."
For a long moment, Mal just stared at her, trying to build up his courage. It wasn't something he liked to talk about, and was willing to stall as long as possible. Finally, he spoke. "When I was fifteen, I ran away from home for a really stupid reason. I got involved with Nessa and a few of her friends and we did some... Really, really stupid stuff. Is that enough?" he asked hopefully, not wanting to explain any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kei: Exactly why am I here?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: