Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei: Exactly why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 am

(Kei: ....dangit how do I always get drafted into these situations?! *flails* I DON'T EVEN KNOW LATIN!
Me: figure something out dumbo)

Anna simply nodded, embracing both of them in her mist-like presence, bringing them in front of Mal. They both landed on some skulls and other human bones.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:58 am

(XD)

Nessa went tense when Anna embraced her, but she didn't protest since she knew that, even if the place wasn't teleportation locked, she still wouldn't be able to teleport there.
When they arrived, Mal was sitting on the ground and looking very much like an upset child. He looked up when Nessa spoke.
"What did you get yourself into this time, Byrd?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Kei pressed his lips together, trying not to laugh at Mal's face. "Its not his fault, I think Kaderlyn somehow knew he was an earth wizard, though I dunno where he got that bit of info." Kei studied the rock, trying to decipher any bit of it, but to no avail. He studied the box in the air, wondering if it was worth a jump.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 pm

"I still don't get what I'm supposed to do, since I can't reach the box... Or read that stuff..." Mal said, standing up and looking at the box.
Nessa walke over to study the rock, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to read it. She hoped she'd be able to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 pm

(You want Kei to read the Latin? Or more accurate term get someone who can?
Kei: NO I AM NOT-
Me: quiet Kei I'm sure nessa won't know squat about it so hush o.o
Or you can figure something out hehe and I should really stop putting what Kei says in here lol)

Kei jumped as high as he could, which was a little higher than Mal could by a few feet, just barely reaching the edge of the force field surrounding it and getting zapped big time, which meant Kei got thrown back into some sharp broken bones. "Ow! Dam!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 pm

(Haha xD I don't have any ideas, so it really makes no difference to me :p)

Nessa rolled her eyes as Kei got zapped. "Morons," she muttered, walking over to them. "Obviously whatever is in that box is important. Do you really think that the only security measure taken would be to put it a bit out of reach?" She gestured over her shoulder at the Latin. "Besides, you said so yourself, the only way to break the spell is to read the Latin."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 pm

(lol k, mal still has to get the curse off so xD that makes me feel better hehe)

Kei glared at Nessa, very tempted to just leave her to figure it out, but he sighed. "Bes, can you help us out here, please?" He said it to seemingly mid air. Anna paled slightly-it was hard to tell- and disappeared seemingly very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 pm

(haha, and how does he do that? xD)

Nessa ignored Kei's glare, other than to raise an eyebrow at him in mild amusement. "Who're you talking to now?" she asked, watching Anna disappear. She looked at Mal, who shrugged in reply.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm

(*is still figuring that part out* gimme a night to think haha)

Kei looked behind her at the tiny dwarf god, looking horrid in his speedo and cape, having so much body hair....it made Kei want to throw up, cover his eyes, and run all at the same time. Bes grinned, putting a finger to his lips. Kei grimaced, covering his ears as Bes yelled out "BOO!" Which was his power; his terrifying shout that made everyone, including other gods, run in fear. They really didn't like the fact he didn't have clothes on save for the speedo and his shout, well, it simply terrified everyone.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:41 pm

(Haha, kay xD)

Nessa spun around when Bes yelled and gave him a murderous glare. If there was one thing she hated, it was loud noises. They hurt her sensitive ears and if they were too loud and too high pitched, could possibly leave her disoriented. She ignored his nearly-naked appearance, not particularly bothered by it. Spending as much time as she did in the shadier parts of Magic Town, she'd seen worse.

Mal, however, didn't take seeing the guy as well and inched closer to Nessa while averting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:37 am

(*thinks* any suggestions? I had an idea a few days ago but that was a few days ago, meaning I forgot it haha I've been crazy busy -_-)

Bes grinned and buffed out his chest making Kei want to gag, simply because of the bo. Bes was about to shout again, this time with the sonic boom which made everyone in front of him go bye bye when Kei sputtered. "They're ok Bes geez get clothes on please!!!!!" The dwarf gave him a beady eyed glare but complied, grumbling as he magicked some egyptian robes on.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:50 am

(Not really xD I mean, I don't even know what the spell does or what the box is for or anything, so I've got nothing >.< )

Nessa continued to glare at him, holding up a finger when he appeared he was going to shout again. "Make that noise again, or anything even remotely close to it, and I'll make you sorry," she threatened. She didn't care who or what he was, she wouldn't hesitate to attack him if he were to make loud noises again.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:59 am

(ok, box is something random, I derno. its surrounded by air,impenetrable except for a particular unique kind of earth magic, which since he did that thing with the flowers I thought something to do with love and flowers....haha lame I know)

Kei chuckled at that. "Yeah right." He muttered, getting up to walk over to the rock, pointing at it to Bes. "Come on over here, you owe me a favor from that time in Russia, sides your the guy who lived during the time when Latin wasn't dead." Bes scowled at the implication Kei thought he was an old man, even though he looked in his thirties.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 am

(That could be interesting :p)

Nessa began to ignore their conversation, going over to examine some of the bones in the piles around them, since she didn't have anything better to do.

Mal raised an eyebrow at Bes. "You can read Latin?" he asked, grinning. Maybe they would be able to get out of there safe and sound, which was something he'd begun to doubt they could do.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:20 am

(yup, I was thinking something morbidly embarrassing for mal to think about, like what he truly loves, like teddy bears or something silly xD)

Bes snorted, glaring at Mal. "Course I can kid, I'm Bes!" He muttered something under his breath, stomping over to read the Latin. Kei rolled his eyes, playing with a skull.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:24 am

(Haha, I dunno though, Mal's usually pretty open about that kind of stuff, so it wouldn't be that embarrassing xD
Hmmm *Thinks*)

"Good to know," Mal said. He had never heard of Bes before right then, but he figured that right then would not be a good time to mention that.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:31 am

(lol)

Bes laughed roughly, finding this all too funny, continuing to read. It was a rather long stone to read.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 am

(Let's see, things Mal loves, hm... Food, tv, the outdoors, not being alone, his family, his friends, Sophia, um, well, him and Nessa used to date and they still have feelings for each other, but Nessa is a bitter little bit*h who won't show any affection, umm *Continues thinking*)

Mal watched him read, waiting for him to translate while Nessa picked up a skull and examined it. "I wonder how this person died. I wonder who they were in life," she muttered thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:10 pm

(*thinks* erm erm rem mal why dun you have something embarrassing you love! D-=)

Bes chuckled, shaking his head. "Well, you all are gonna die. Nice knowing you." He bowed, laughing. Kei raised his eyebrows at him, then answered Nessa's question. "Probably someone famous, or a street kid, though doubtful."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

(I dunno D: )

"Wait, what does it say?" Mal asked Bes, wanting to at least know how they were going to die or why.

Nessa ignored Bes and continued to examine the skull. "Hm, interesting," she muttered to herself, not at all bothered by the fact that their impending doom had just been announced.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Bes rolled his eyes. "To get the spell book the flower boy needs to announce something really embarrassing that he loves, and do a bit of flowery earth magic. It makes perfect sense."

"Yup, he knows several people."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 pm

"Well sh*t, that's a problem," Mal said, since he wasn't really all that easily embarrassed. He turned around and looked at the other two. "Nes, Kei, just so you know, we're gonna die."

"You're going to die," Nessa replied. She'd always been a bit too confident with her own survival skills. To be fair though, she had already lived through a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Kei shrugged, having died too many times to count. "Maybe I'll stay that way this time." He sighed, shrugging. Bes shook his head, teleporting away with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Mal pouted. "Well, I don't wanna die," he said, kicking a skull in frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:45 am

"Your the only one who can fix this so." Kei reminded him.

(*thinks you should make up an embarrassing secret for mal*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kei: Exactly why am I here?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: