Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kei: Exactly why am I here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Kei: Exactly why am I here? Empty
PostSubject: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Kei was wearing his normal attire of a black tee shirt and black jeans with sneakers which were also black, looking like hell. He had just woken up from his little trip to the underworld and back, but at least he wasn't covered in blood. His skin was transulcent, etc. Set dropped him off at the library, his least favorite place of course, on the couch on his butt.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Nessa sat casually on a windowsill in the library, a book in her lap. The way she sat made the title visible: Macbeth. She glanced over at Kei momentarily but, despite the fact that he looked vaguely familiar and not in the best shape, she didn't think much of him.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Kei got up, scowling, hobbling over to find the dang doors but having to lean on the wall beside the windowsill that Nessa was on, to breathe a second, not noticing her since his eyes were clenched shut.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:43 pm

"You're in my personal space. I suggest you move, for your own good," Nessa said in a bored voice, her eyes not straying from the page. She held a pen in one hand and waved it around for emphasis. The pages of her book were written all over, most of which was her translating the old english to current english, other's just her own thoughts and opinions.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Kei frowned, thinking whoever that person was was an idiot; he wasn't one for moving til he was ready, and he was no where near ready. Dam his rule of no hitting girls.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 pm

"Are you deaf or stupid, dearie? I told you to move, or I'll be forced to make you." She placed the pen down on the window sill, but still did not look up from her book to look at Kei.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:51 pm

He finally opened his eyes to glare at the person, not remembering the girl since Set thought erasing his memory would be funny. "Are you blind, injured person here!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 pm

"Sweetie, I'm not blind, I just don't care." She finally looked up and raised an eyebrow at seeing Kei. "I could've sworn I'd already killed you once. Need I do it a second time?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 am

Kei snapped to attention. "What?" His eyes narrowed, brain struggling to remember, but Set had taken those memories away...and had told Kei he'd wiped his memory.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 am

"You heard me. Having a little memory problem?" Nessa asked with mock concern. She allowed herself to drop from the windowsill, and placed the book beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:19 am

"...Sht." Kei muttered, not sure if he respected this girl or disliked her. It was a mixture. "Lemme guess, you know me."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:23 am

"Somewhat." Nessa shrugged. "I don't know your name. However I do know that you were beating up my friend for absolutely no good reason, and you have some sort of strange friend that was not impressed with me for killing you." She smiled slightly. "What I do find humerous, however, is that you know nothing about me."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:28 am

Kei looked confused as to what she said, hissing under his breath as he relocated his dislocated shoulder blade, wincing. "This friend of mine red skinned, wearing white?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

"Sounds about right, yes. Kind of difficult to forget." She leaned up against the windowsill and crossed her arms, not really sure how she'd gotten sucked into the conversation, but she'd really rather be reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

Kei did growl and cuss using lovely language. "He thought it'd be funny to take my memories of this ever happening, then telling me he took them after I came to." He glowered at the floor, wanting to kick something right now.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am

"Hm, interesting. We can always reenact it, if you so wished." She pretended to examine her nails in a bored fashion while watching him out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 am

Kei grinned. "Glad to know that when I want to fight, however I'm man enough to know not to fight right now. Sides, I don't go hitting guys unless there's a reason."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 am

"What? Have a problem with hitting girls? Even when they know how to defend themselves?" Nessa asked, looking amused at this. "Most guys I know aren't bothered by the idea at all."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:50 am

"I'm a guy who prefers to know his morales, but even sometimes I fall." He looked sort of gloomy and pissed off at the same time, since the only time he did that was when he went full warrior pyscho and would hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 am

"Moral's can make you weak," Nessa said. She didn't have many morals -- she tried her best not to -- and didn't think highly of those who did.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:59 am

"And without them you have no salvageable qualities either." He said, rather bitterly, sliding to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:03 am

"And would that really be so tragic?" Nessa rolled her eyes at him and his bitter tone. "Now, if it's all the same to you, I would like to get back to my book."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:06 am

"It is if you don't want to be a @sshole, as I've been called." He smirked at her, probably foolishly. "You like reading?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:08 am

"And what is so important about what others think of you?" Nessa shrugged and tossed her curls over her shoulder. "Not particularly. I am, however, quite the fan of Shakespeare's works." She held up the book so that he could see the cover that read 'Macbeth'.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:10 am

"Well, I have a girlfriend." He defended before nodding. "I do video games." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kei: Exactly why am I here?   Kei: Exactly why am I here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kei: Exactly why am I here?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: